Options

CAMDEN 2 Ticket for Free

intothewild14intothewild14 Posts: 19
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Yes, thats right, a free ticket. One catch you have to be a girl. This will be a friend thing. I was supposed to go with another girl but she can not go, and would love to be in company with a nice looking girl! The ticket will be no cost, and is a ten club ticket. Pictures are available on my side, and would have to be on yours too. Lets make it happen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    PJ Personals
    Take # 3,561

Action!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    1 post? this guy could be an axe murderer!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHH
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    bwahaha at this thread
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense

9/28/05 Pittsburgh
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    8/2/07 Vic
    8/5/07 Lolla
    6/16/08 Columbia
    8/17/08 DC (EV Solo)
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Creepy!
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    haha... Watch yourselves girls :)
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • Options
    Wow, i got to hand it to all of you. You are all super fans, and i am just a lowly regular creep apparently. Even though i will hit the 30 show mark this tour, and have supported the band forever. You guys take a post, and turn it into an axe murderer scenerio. Forgive me for thinking positively and without bad thoughts. You guys should try it!

P.s. this is why I dont post your all assholes!
  • Options
    colorsblendcolorsblend Posts: 173
    Wow, i got to hand it to all of you. You are all super fans, and i am just a lowly regular creep apparently. Even though i will hit the 30 show mark this tour, and have supported the band forever. You guys take a post, and turn it into an axe murderer scenerio. Forgive me for thinking positively and without bad thoughts. You guys should try it!

First, it's you're not your.

Second, if you're looking for a nice looking girl and want to exchange pictures with her before you give her the ticket, it comes off as very creepy.

As a nice looking girl, I wouldn't take a ticket from someone who's looking to use his 10c ticket as a pick up line. If this is a "friend thing", like you mentioned in your first post, looks or gender wouldn't matter.
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    First, it's you're not your.

Second, if you're looking for a nice looking girl and want to exchange pictures with her before you give her the ticket, it comes off as very creepy.

As a nice looking girl, I wouldn't take a ticket from someone who's looking to use his 10c ticket as a pick up line. If this is a "friend thing", like you mentioned in your first post, looks or gender wouldn't matter.

Typical cynical superfan response... ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    are you only friends with attractive people?
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585

Man, what kind of response did you expect? What self-respecting woman would ever take that offer? Your first post on these boards is basically begging for a date. Then you act like the number of show you've seen is somehow indicative of your character. Life must really blow if you're that desperate. This isn't Craig's List.
  • Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176
    You know, as a chick, I didn't see anything wrong with this until the "your picture required" part. I would have had no problem showing up and hanging with you for the show. I've done it before with people I met online and everybody's always been cool--men or women.

But the picture required nonsense? That's just really icky, dude.
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020

30 shows, pfft, I did 29 in 06, within a 6 month span! YOU LOSE!

But, I did see them with my brother and "friends" that I enjoyed spending time with, not some hot girl who I could stare at instead of watching the show, so I guess I lose.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Yes, thats right, a free ticket. One catch you have to be a girl. This will be a friend thing. I was supposed to go with another girl but she can not go, and would love to be in company with a nice looking girl! The ticket will be no cost, and is a ten club ticket. Pictures are available on my side, and would have to be on yours too. Lets make it happen
    What's your email address? I could find a few pictures of girls on the internet, pretend I am them, and I'd love to see PJ in Camden!
  • Options
    BigballsBigballs Posts: 44
    I hate when people read into things too much or pick apart statements but...

Imagine if this was legit and you were a not so physically attractive girl trying to get into show.

response from ticketholder:
    "Thank you for your interest but by the looks of the pics you've submitted I'm afraid you're a little too chubby to be sitting with someone of my caliber. Perhaps you should begin a serious work out regime and apply again next tour.
    PS - I did see lawn seats available on Ebay, good luck!!!"
    Broken Heart don't feel so bad, ain't got half of what you thought you had".