Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    The last several tour announcements all occurred the week of the newsletter drop. It's happening. They've been teasing everyone the last few months, they announced some festival dates. It's time for the tour news now. Have no worries. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    Sirens4 said:
    If the 2/13 is true we should definitely get some teaser any day, right?
    We had the 10 days of PJ on social media, social media posts to make sure you’re signed up for Ten Club, and two newsletter reminders 

Not sure we will get or need another teaser tbh.  The teasing has been done.  
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    matt84 said:
    Kusy said:
    Any more rumours about London gig/s? I think they might do BST Hyde Park again. BST have only announced 3 artists so far. That’s super late for them
    leak for BST:

Fri 28 June - Stevie Wonder
    Sat 29 June - SZA
    Sun 30 June - Kings of Leon

Fri 5 July - Andrea Bocelli
    Sat 6 July - Robbie Williams
    Sun 7 July - Shania Twain

Fri 12 July - Stevie Nicks
    Sun 14 July - Stray Kids

Not a good year if that’s true.
    Now if June 29 was @SHZA, instead of SZA, that
    would be a show! 
    The fans who came to see SZA and got SHZA on stage doing PJ karaoke would be up in arms! 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,567
    Bunting10 said:
    on2legs said:
    I just hope we finally get some dates in NY and Philly.  It’s been too long!
    LOL!  For once it actually is a long time for Boston.  I used to be the spoiled one!

I'll take Boston too!!! :smiley:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Assuming all the rumored dates are right, this will be the first Mass/NYC/Philly run on the same leg of a tour in eleven years. This is the tour we are looking for! (Still hopeful for Hartford.) 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,091
    Sirens4 said:
    We had the 10 days of PJ on social media, social media posts to make sure you’re signed up for Ten Club, and two newsletter reminders 

Not sure we will get or need another teaser tbh.  The teasing has been done.  
    Yeah, at this point, we all know... my heart can only be teased so many times.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 675
    JimmyV said:
    Assuming all the rumored dates are right, this will be the first Mass/NYC/Philly run on the same leg of a tour in eleven years. This is the tour we are looking for! (Still hopeful for Hartford.) 
    The tour we are looking for has Hartford Buffalo Pittsburgh & any east coast cities south of Baltimore but this is still a big step up from the last few years.
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    Also, don't bother getting the commemorative tickets.  Still havn't received mine from the St Paul shows last year despite emailing TicketsToday. 
    Yeah, it's definitely a chore to get them. Especially if you've upgraded from your original seat assignments. However, I had no problem getting mine in 2022, even though I had upgraded all of those as well. Hopefully, whatever change was implemented between 2022 and 2023 will be undone.
    Yes, please play Undone again in 2024, preferably at a west coast show that I'm at if that's not too much to ask for. 
    I was hoping for and really believed that they were going to play it in Noblesville. I hope they do at the rescheduled show.
    Pretty sure that was the plan. Ed asked me at Chicago 2 if I was "going to Indiana," which was part of the story before they played it at Ft Worth. 
  • Options
    Last year I was lucky enough to get tickets through the lottery, one GA night and one seated night. I had also signed up for the verified fan but like people have said, once you get in there the tickets disappear fast and aren't that great. You really just have to rely on the F2F. That has been a game-changer. I was able to upgrade like six times before getting really good seats. It's just a bummer that some states don't have the F2F available, they still allow reselling them at ridiculous prices, which is how I got screwed in 2022 going to Denver and having to sit in the nosebleeds. 

I think NY still allows that, so if you don't get tickets through the lottery for MSG this fall, you might be screwed. 
    NY does allow it but there will probably be a F2F option like there was for Chicago last year, which wasn't the case for MSG/Denver in 2022. Some true fans will sell for face on F2F like they did for Chicago  
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,639
    If this is the way of doing things from now on then it’s a bit of a pisser as i won’t be doing any euro shows as the flight prices are ridiculous and only going to be more expensive by the time the announcement is made.. so I’ve cancelled my work holidays that I’d earmarked for the Euro tour and booked a Thailand trip in November instead , so frustrating why they don’t announce earlier like they used to :|
    Welcome to America, where the lead time is even less for the May shows.  You have had the dates for a while.  Could have booked refundable hotels.  Gonna cancel over a couple hundred dollar extra airfare?   

Sounds like you wanted to go to Thailand instead.
    Welcome to America ? strange quote seeing as I live in Wales , the refundable hotels had already been booked and my frustration was in leaving it so late to book flights..
    and as for Thailand, yup, but seeing as my wife is Thai and I’ve been there 13 times in the last 11 yrs it wasn’t a desperation booking.
    Okay, "now you know how America feels for every tour".   Still think it is odd to cancel plans over a few hundred dollar increase in plane costs.  
  • Options
    dani11dani11 uk Posts: 42
    dani11 said:
    just_one said:
    Keep the subject above what is the general consenssus about these shows and their priority when the time comes.

London/berlin/Barcelona 

At first i was thinking of putting london as seating (both nights) as my 1st and 2nd priorities. After the general talk here i've decided to go as GA

Was thinking of putting Barcelona night 1 and 2 as 3rd and 4th as seating as i got it in 2018 but it was as 1st priority

Might put berlin as 5th and 6th as in the 2022 tour there was tickets available for a long time, it wasnt a super fast sold out .

London seems to be the hardest one right? What do u guys think of my way of thought? Some tips will be most welcomed
    I'm also interested in this.

Any thoughts on which shows to pick (maybe do 2 or 3 out of London, Barcelona, Berlin) ...are 2nd nights generally 'better' than first nights?

The Berlin venue looks great but a little concerned about weather...although July is most likely to be good weather.
    Nowadays there isn’t much difference between first and second nights, but I would choose 2 nights in 1 city as there’s more likely to be a good variance of set list between the 2 nights.
    You make an excellent point about the setlists. Perhaps London then back to back Berlin dates. I like Barcelona, but I haven't seen Berlin yet.
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 295
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    Are we still confident 13 February holds true?

I mean the date came up in November. Anything could have changed. I have a feeling it‘s way too quiet for a major announcement like that only one week ahead.
    all signs seem to point for it.

i find it frustated if in the next newsletter we get yet another keep your membership updated , i mean its the 3rd one !! 

we are way of from a perfect world at this point but an announcement feb 13th with a full world tour would be the way to go with lotteries separated by leg.

Feb 13 world tour announcement

europe lotery announced on the 15th and general sale on the 16th
    us lotery from the 20th till 22th and general sale on the 23th

no idea about australia though lol, maybe the week after?
    Sorry if I missed something, but what „all signs“ expect for someone posting the date on Facebook in November?

Honest question. I just don‘t want to get my hopes up for next week based on outdated info.
    The person who gave us all the tour dates confirmed the 13th. It didn’t come from Facebook. Anything could change at any time but it’s as well sourced as any piece of info here.
    Did he confirm in November or recently? Could you reconfirm @Facemeltor? Tour dates might be finalized 3 months ahead of an announcement, but really the exact announcement date? I‘d be surprised.
    Facemeltor has been correct since day one. The 13th is going to be a very BIG day for Pearl Jam fans of new music and tour dates. I can also confirm. If nothing happens on Tuesday, February 13th, you can call me out on these conversations for years to come. And just in case you get up (depending where you live) on the 13th and there is no news at that moment... 

1 pm EST, 12 pm CST, 11 am MST, 10 am PST. 

You're welcome. 
    6pm GMT btw (had to google it lol)
    Portugal is GMT (only) in winter!? Now that is something actually new I learned from the last 10 pages 😉.... OK... the time of the actual announcement too 😀
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    If this is the way of doing things from now on then it’s a bit of a pisser as i won’t be doing any euro shows as the flight prices are ridiculous and only going to be more expensive by the time the announcement is made.. so I’ve cancelled my work holidays that I’d earmarked for the Euro tour and booked a Thailand trip in November instead , so frustrating why they don’t announce earlier like they used to :|
    Welcome to America, where the lead time is even less for the May shows.  You have had the dates for a while.  Could have booked refundable hotels.  Gonna cancel over a couple hundred dollar extra airfare?   

Sounds like you wanted to go to Thailand instead.
    Welcome to America ? strange quote seeing as I live in Wales , the refundable hotels had already been booked and my frustration was in leaving it so late to book flights..
    and as for Thailand, yup, but seeing as my wife is Thai and I’ve been there 13 times in the last 11 yrs it wasn’t a desperation booking.
    Okay, "now you know how America feels for every tour".   Still think it is odd to cancel plans over a few hundred dollar increase in plane costs.  

Airfare fluctuates by many hundreds of dollars under normal conditions, let alone when a rapid and loyal fanbase consumes all the tickets early. Some just don’t like booking accommodations without tickets in hand. Some can afford an extra $400-500 extra on airfare tickets for high demand routes but would rather not pay it until tickets are obtained.

it’s ironic a fan base that used to be so vocal about $100 concert tickets can now be so at ease with thousands of dollars in incidental costs not going to the artists because the artist can’t be bothered with normal industry advanced notice of tour dates.
  • Options
    camhendycamhendy Posts: 159
    SHZA said:
    JojoRice said:
    Also, don't bother getting the commemorative tickets.  Still havn't received mine from the St Paul shows last year despite emailing TicketsToday. 
    Yeah, it's definitely a chore to get them. Especially if you've upgraded from your original seat assignments. However, I had no problem getting mine in 2022, even though I had upgraded all of those as well. Hopefully, whatever change was implemented between 2022 and 2023 will be undone.
    Yes, please play Undone again in 2024, preferably at a west coast show that I'm at if that's not too much to ask for. 
    I was hoping for and really believed that they were going to play it in Noblesville. I hope they do at the rescheduled show.
    Pretty sure that was the plan. Ed asked me at Chicago 2 if I was "going to Indiana," which was part of the story before they played it at Ft Worth. 
    The story was awesome. Lost my god damn mind for Undone in FW
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

• Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

I mean the date came up in November. Anything could have changed. I have a feeling it‘s way too quiet for a major announcement like that only one week ahead.

i find it frustated if in the next newsletter we get yet another keep your membership updated , i mean its the 3rd one !! 

we are way of from a perfect world at this point but an announcement feb 13th with a full world tour would be the way to go with lotteries separated by leg.

Sorry if I missed something, but what „all signs“ expect for someone posting the date on Facebook in November?

Honest question. I just don‘t want to get my hopes up for next week based on outdated info.
    The person who gave us all the tour dates confirmed the 13th. It didn’t come from Facebook. Anything could change at any time but it’s as well sourced as any piece of info here.
    Did he confirm in November or recently? Could you reconfirm @Facemeltor? Tour dates might be finalized 3 months ahead of an announcement, but really the exact announcement date? I‘d be surprised.
    Facemeltor has been correct since day one. The 13th is going to be a very BIG day for Pearl Jam fans of new music and tour dates. I can also confirm. If nothing happens on Tuesday, February 13th, you can call me out on these conversations for years to come. And just in case you get up (depending where you live) on the 13th and there is no news at that moment... 

You're welcome. 
    Thank you!
  • Options
    SS151546SS151546 Posts: 21
    just_one said:
    raindog80 said:
    Yep, 2 teases for AC/DC, at the beginning of 2024, another today.
    June 12 & 14 for Munich, leaked by their own mayor  =)
    Hard to see June 14th as a 2nd show.  It's the same night as the first game of Euro Cup and the first game is Germany/Scotland in Munich.  I also don't think ACDC can play shows with just 1 day off in between.  
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    SS151546 said:
    just_one said:
    raindog80 said:
    Yep, 2 teases for AC/DC, at the beginning of 2024, another today.
    June 12 & 14 for Munich, leaked by their own mayor  =)
    Hard to see June 14th as a 2nd show.  It's the same night as the first game of Euro Cup and the first game is Germany/Scotland in Munich.  I also don't think ACDC can play shows with just 1 day off in between.  
    It’s June 9 and 12 in Munich.
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

You're welcome. 
    I'm loving this!!!
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Last year I was lucky enough to get tickets through the lottery, one GA night and one seated night. I had also signed up for the verified fan but like people have said, once you get in there the tickets disappear fast and aren't that great. You really just have to rely on the F2F. That has been a game-changer. I was able to upgrade like six times before getting really good seats. It's just a bummer that some states don't have the F2F available, they still allow reselling them at ridiculous prices, which is how I got screwed in 2022 going to Denver and having to sit in the nosebleeds. 

I think NY still allows that, so if you don't get tickets through the lottery for MSG this fall, you might be screwed. 
    NY does allow it but there will probably be a F2F option like there was for Chicago last year, which wasn't the case for MSG/Denver in 2022. Some true fans will sell for face on F2F like they did for Chicago  
    Unfortunately, any face value tix that go up on F2F will most likely be scooped up by bots / resellers, then re-listed on StubHub or TM for many times face value. You can transfer tix thru TM for a MSG show, so it's possible to get them at face that way from a seller. Unfortunately, the scammers come out in droves, so unless you personally know the seller, it is unadvisable to buy them that way.

With two rumored shows, it might be slightly easier to get tix this time, but be real, this is MSG and it's a super high demand venue.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

You're welcome. 
    Nice!!!

Would you classify the dates listed in the first post to be accurate? Are there any that we are missing?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

You're welcome. 
    Nice!!!

Would you classify the dates listed in the first post to be accurate? Are there any that we are missing?
    Unknown on the official dates. Just what I've been told that the 13th will be a BIG day for Pearl Jam fans regarding new music and tour and they are always correct. The times are also when they announced the 2023 NA tour on 4/20 and everyone was freaking out when the announcement didn't come right away in the morning. I would expect the same times on 2/13. ;) 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

You're welcome. 
    Nice!!!

Unknown on the official dates. Just what I've been told that the 13th will be a BIG day for Pearl Jam fans regarding new music and tour and they are always correct. The times are also when they announced the 2023 NA tour on 4/20 and everyone was freaking out when the announcement didn't come right away in the morning. I would expect the same times on 2/13. ;) 
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing what you could!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    edited February 6
    We just decided to go to GA in london, berlin and barcelona (she wanted seating but said fuck it "i'll manage!! 😅)since its more easy to get tickets🥰🥳🥳
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

You're welcome. 
    Nice!!!

Big indeed. They have had this planned for a long time. Should be a fun day. 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,863
    dani11 said:
    dani11 said:
    just_one said:
    Keep the subject above what is the general consenssus about these shows and their priority when the time comes.

London/berlin/Barcelona 

At first i was thinking of putting london as seating (both nights) as my 1st and 2nd priorities. After the general talk here i've decided to go as GA

Was thinking of putting Barcelona night 1 and 2 as 3rd and 4th as seating as i got it in 2018 but it was as 1st priority

Might put berlin as 5th and 6th as in the 2022 tour there was tickets available for a long time, it wasnt a super fast sold out .

London seems to be the hardest one right? What do u guys think of my way of thought? Some tips will be most welcomed

Any thoughts on which shows to pick (maybe do 2 or 3 out of London, Barcelona, Berlin) ...are 2nd nights generally 'better' than first nights?

The Berlin venue looks great but a little concerned about weather...although July is most likely to be good weather.
    Nowadays there isn’t much difference between first and second nights, but I would choose 2 nights in 1 city as there’s more likely to be a good variance of set list between the 2 nights.
    You make an excellent point about the setlists. Perhaps London then back to back Berlin dates. I like Barcelona, but I haven't seen Berlin yet.
    Huh? Look at the set lists from the two nights in Chicago, Fort Worth and Austin last year. They are vastly different from night to night. In Austin, there was only one song-- "Alive"-- played both nights.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 806
    njhaley1 said:
    Sirens4 said:
    I predict we'll get a reminder of some sort to have our membership updated on 2/10. Just a guess, though.
    I predict no newsletter on the 10th, will get some sort of tease (ala Jan. 2020) and full drop (album and tours) the 13th. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,024
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

You're welcome. 
    Nice!!!

Brilliant news. Just checked the prices of flights I have my eye on and they haven’t changed since the beginning of December. We’ll be good to go soon! 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 859
    BF25394 said:
    dani11 said:
    dani11 said:
    just_one said:

London/berlin/Barcelona 

Huh? Look at the set lists from the two nights in Chicago, Fort Worth and Austin last year. They are vastly different from night to night. In Austin, there was only one song-- "Alive"-- played both nights.
    Those last two Austin shows were like 1 marathon show and were 🔥 !  Such a great ending to a short tour.  Eddie didn’t want to leave the stage on night 2 and genuinely looked happy as hell. 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,548
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

You're welcome. 
    Nice!!!

Thank you Coco Butter and Facemeltor!
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    cutz said:
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

You're welcome. 
    Nice!!!

Thank you Coco Butter and Facemeltor!
    +1
This discussion has been closed.