Options

memphis 2000 and little rock 2003

love boat bobielove boat bobie Posts: 32
edited November 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
2 great shows. anybody here for those and care to reflect?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I have to agree that these two shows were very good. I loved the Elvis cover in Memphis...Ed in the nice jacket and Elvis glasses, classic!

The Little Rock show was the best tickets that 10c has ever given me, 6th row center....it doesn't get much better than that. Well, it does....opening w/ Arc and when Ed says "Hey there! Throw that sign here will ya?!" As I hold up my free the wm3 sign. I tossed it up and to have my sign on stage w/ Ed holding it up for the crowd to see! I feel that the Little Rock show was one of the better from the 03 tour and doesn't get enough credit. Its just really sad that the whole upper level of Alltel was empty and curtained off. I guess that's why PJ doesn't play the south anymore.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    that was your sighn huh? wow small world! yeah it was a great show! as much fun as it was i still get pissed about the the curtain in the upper level. i remember being so proud that pj was coming to AR for the first time in a decade, and yet the show wasnt even full!! errrg! still though eddie talked about what a good time they had at the end of the show. i guess its about quality not quanity.
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    great shows

LR was on my bday
    i had front row :)

Got the tamborine that night and a "happy birthday" from mikey

one of the best nights of my life
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    2 really good shows. LR had Arc, which was quite a surprise. Brainofjb, I think we sat next to each other? We were all there together with hookem, right?
    6/26-27/98, 6/13/99, 8/15/00, 10/12/00, 10/17-18/00, 12/09/02, 4/03/03, 6/09-10/03, 10/22/03, 9/28/04, 10/05/04, 8/29/05, 9/11-12-13/05, 5/27-28/06, 7/2-3/06, 7/22-23/06, VIC, 8/5/07, 6/24-25/08...
  • Options
    I have to agree that these two shows were very good. I loved the Elvis cover in Memphis...Ed in the nice jacket and Elvis glasses, classic!

The Little Rock show was the best tickets that 10c has ever given me, 6th row center....it doesn't get much better than that. Well, it does....opening w/ Arc and when Ed says "Hey there! Throw that sign here will ya?!" As I hold up my free the wm3 sign. I tossed it up and to have my sign on stage w/ Ed holding it up for the crowd to see! I feel that the Little Rock show was one of the better from the 03 tour and doesn't get enough credit. Its just really sad that the whole upper level of Alltel was empty and curtained off. I guess that's why PJ doesn't play the south anymore.

You mean this sign?

http://www.supergossard.it/multimedia/PJ%20-%202003.06.10%20-%20Little%20Rock/2003_littlerock_front.jpg
  • Options
    sj.brodie wrote:
    yep! that one. I made it about 2 hours b4 the show on a linen napkin that i stole from the restaurant I ate lunch at that day ;)
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    2 really good shows. LR had Arc, which was quite a surprise. Brainofjb, I think we sat next to each other? We were all there together with hookem, right?

YES! I am friends w/ Hookem

were u in the front row as well?

Hookem (brian) was behind us , a few rows back
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    Can someone upload memphis 2000?? or if you have a link to it,that would be appreciated!
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    hard_sunhard_sun Posts: 382
    yes, me to...i heard they are great shows
    ...the north is to south what the clock is to time...
    419 352