Options

vancouver 05

GetALifeGetALife Posts: 554
edited November 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi there!

Listened to Vancouver 2005 today...great show...whistling on "Black" ...
I've got a question: Before "Daughter" Eddie's talking about a pregnant concert visitor who was about to get her child ("His first concert" Eddie jokes) three weeks later. Eddie counts "1,2,3" for the audience to say "Hello" to the child...
"Hello -??? -!" I can't understand what he's saying... "Wolfgang" maybe...that's a German name typical fpr my my father's generation and maybe the one after...Any ideas?
# 2000: Hamburg # 2006: Berlin # 2007: Munich * Dusseldorf # 2009: Berlin * Manchester * London # 2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin # 2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen # 2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2 # EV 2017: Berlin ____  * 2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin # 2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=141451&highlight=wolfgang
    It was discussed quite a bit back then. Here's one of the threads. I'm not sure if it was ever determined if it was Cage's kid though. I've forgotten it's been so long. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    hard_sunhard_sun Posts: 382
    hy...me again...
    i'm just downloading that concert...so i'm helpless at the moment...but, when i download it i'll try to help you...
    ...the north is to south what the clock is to time...
    419 352
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=141451&highlight=wolfgang
    It was discussed quite a bit back then. Here's one of the threads. I'm not sure if it was ever determined if it was Cage's kid though. I've forgotten it's been so long. :)

Thank you wolfbear...I like your name too ;)
    # 2000: Hamburg # 2006: Berlin # 2007: Munich * Dusseldorf # 2009: Berlin * Manchester * London # 2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin # 2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen # 2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2 # EV 2017: Berlin ____  * 2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin # 2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II
  • Options
    GetALife wrote:
    Thank you wolfbear...I like your name too ;)
    You're welcome. I like yours too. I don't know if it's after the tv show, but it was one of our favorites. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    You're welcome. I like yours too. I don't know if it's after the tv show, but it was one of our favorites. :)

...eehh, what do you mean? I got mine from the "Live on two legs"-booklet...
  • Options
    GetALife wrote:
    ...eehh, what do you mean? I got mine from the "Live on two legs"-booklet...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_a_Life_(TV_series)
    I figured it wasn't, but that is what it reminded me of. :)