Options

Need Saturday Night In DC...

FreakrockinFreakrockin Posts: 9
edited August 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Ok, I am new to this forum but I have been a fan for a very long time. I was hoping that some one in cyber land would be able to help me. The day the tickets went on sale for DC my computer had a meltdown and I got an error message that booted me off line. By the time I was able to log in again it was to late. (It took all of 20 secs). I am looking for just one ticket to the Saturday show. If i have to I will pay the top dollar that these ticket sights or ebay is asking but i am hoping that karma would work out for me. (I have never gotten rid of tickets for more than what i have paid for them).

I am willing to pay in advance, meet at the box office, what ever it takes. I really want to go and I thought i would try this before I spent $300 for one ticket.

Eagerly waiting for a reply

Can I be here all alone?
Clear a path to my home....
I get the words, and then i get to thinkin'
I don't wanna think, i wanna feel

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    before doing that- ticketmaster has been releasing more tickets a few days before the shows- they will probably release some DC tickets next week.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I have one ticket available - balcony MM - for face & fees.

PM me if interested.
    'Everything has changed but absolutely nothing's changed'

New York: 09-10-98; London: 05-29-00; London: 05-30-00; Glasgow: 06-03-00; Dublin: 08-23-06; Reading: 08-27-06; Virginia Beach: 06-17-08; Washington: 08-16-08 (EV); Seattle: 09-21-09; Philadelphia 10-31-09; Bristow: 05-13-10; Belfast: 06-23-10
  • Options
    PJLaurPJLaur Posts: 78
    Ok, I am new to this forum but I have been a fan for a very long time. I was hoping that some one in cyber land would be able to help me. The day the tickets went on sale for DC my computer had a meltdown and I got an error message that booted me off line. By the time I was able to log in again it was to late. (It took all of 20 secs). I am looking for just one ticket to the Saturday show. If i have to I will pay the top dollar that these ticket sights or ebay is asking but i am hoping that karma would work out for me. (I have never gotten rid of tickets for more than what i have paid for them).

I am willing to pay in advance, meet at the box office, what ever it takes. I really want to go and I thought i would try this before I spent $300 for one ticket.

Eagerly waiting for a reply

Can I be here all alone?
    Clear a path to my home....

Go on ticketmaster now. They're there!