Options

I know what the boys are doing at this VERY minute!!!

vedderoffdeadvedderoffdead Posts: 684
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
They're talking about what they should open tonight's set with. Matt is saying...'Hey, let's play that one off of Yield that you guys haven't played in like forever...something about static in my attic and back pain or something', and Eddie says...'No way', and Matt says...'Yes way! that song kicks ass!!', and Eddie says...'No, you don't get it...No way', and Matt says...'Hey, man, these people have spent their hard earned cash and driven and flew from all over to see a great show, let's give them something special!', and Eddie says...'This is turning into an Abbott and Costello routine!, let's just go play the back pain song!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    They're talking about what they should open tonight's set with. Matt is saying...'Hey, let's play that one off of Yield that you guys haven't played in like forever...something about static in my attic and back pain or something', and Eddie says...'No way', and Matt says...'Yes way! that song kicks ass!!', and Eddie says...'No, you don't get it...No way', and Matt says...'Hey, man, these people have spent their hard earned cash and driven and flew from all over to see a great show, let's give them something special!', and Eddie says...'This is turning into an Abbott and Costello routine!, let's just go play the back pain song!

No way man, you got it all wrong!
    they are saying that the strangest tribe out there in the audience want to hear sweet lew, and jeff say they he will not do it till there are back home on the otherside ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Hahahahaha...