Options

Help with 98 Boots!

CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
edited August 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I realised i dont really have any bootlegs from the 98 tour, and was wondering what are the best ones. Just naming them will be a good enough help and i can track them down

I really only want ones with excellent sound quality, and it would be nice to have a setlist with some rarer yield tracks like no way, push me pull me or pilate if possible.

:D

Ive been looking at twofeetthick for setlists but i dont know the quality of the tapings!

thanks for any recommendations
...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    <3 Atlanta 98.
  • Options
    melbourne park march 5th
    no son personas, son mujeres
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    Murder wrote:
    I realised i dont really have any bootlegs from the 98 tour, and was wondering what are the best ones. Just naming them will be a good enough help and i can track them down

I really only want ones with excellent sound quality, and it would be nice to have a setlist with some rarer yield tracks like no way, push me pull me or pilate if possible.

Ive been looking at twofeetthick for setlists but i dont know the quality of the tapings!

Not sure which have the best sound quality but you can find the entire 1998 tour for download here... http://www.thearmyreserve.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    My3rdEye wrote:
    Not sure which have the best sound quality but you can find the entire 1998 tour for download here... http://www.thearmyreserve.blogspot.com/

He's still working on the US second leg, only the first US leg is up, and most of the Australian shows, and the Hawaiian shows.

I have them all. All are great quality except for Brisbane 2, and i think Rapid City is a bit muffled as well.

I'd recommend FLAC.

But for must haves:

Dallas
    Chicago
    East Troy 1 & 2
    Melbourne 1, 2 & 3
    Maui 1 & 2
    Boston 1 & 2
    Pittsburgh
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    hey wade... ive got quite a few that i can burn for you and bring down to innisfail for you if you want. that should at least give you a start
    I'd rather be with an animal.
  • Options
    Murder wrote:

Shit, i didn't even notice where you were from until i read Megan's post. I think i pmed you once before, i was born in Townsville, lived there up until 2 years ago.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options