Options

Got McCreedy's pic at The Vic!

WonkakidWonkakid Posts: 8
edited August 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
My brother had the biggest miracle of his life this evening. Long story short, he got a ticket to tonight's Vic show in Chicago four minutes before the show for *face.* (thanks to my help :-)). Then he was lucky enough to get Mike McCready's pic! Here's a pic (sorry for the poor quality):

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z273/wonkakid/PJ003.jpg

Rob
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I am sure many Chiacgo natives will want to know exactly how you got oyur bro in last minute ...

plus, it'll be a good story ... congrats
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Very cool. I know how fun that is as I got one from Ed in Winnipeg. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,194
    Hey Rob! I was just gonna post that I got a pic too but I appear to also be your miracle girl :) Tell Dylan I'm SO happy that I could give him the experience of a lifetime! He's awesome, I had a great time!!!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Yup, you're the one! Saint Jenny of Maryland, patron saint of Pearl Jam fans :-). You rock so much. My brother had an awesome time. I'll PM you with my contact info. Have an awesome time here in Chicago this weekend!

Rob
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Wonkakid wrote:
    My brother had the biggest miracle of his life this evening. Long story short, he got a ticket to tonight's Vic show in Chicago four minutes before the show for *face.* (thanks to my help :-)). Then he was lucky enough to get Mike McCreedy's pic! Here's a pic (sorry for the poor quality):

Rob

does he know you can't spell his surname?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    i haven't seen that pic before
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    inmyrvm wrote:
    i haven't seen that pic before

pretty sure it's a new one this year...

i got one too in Dusseldorf! :D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Wonkakid wrote:
    My brother had the biggest miracle of his life this evening. Long story short, he got a ticket to tonight's Vic show in Chicago four minutes before the show for *face.* (thanks to my help :-)). Then he was lucky enough to get Mike McCreedy's pic! Here's a pic (sorry for the poor quality):

Rob

The setlist for last night was great I can only imagine the feeling for those who were actually there. Congrats on the pic. !

oh and... it's Mccready ;)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    does he know you can't spell his surname?

Yes. He called me.
  • Options
    The setlist for last night was great I can only imagine the feeling for those who were actually there. Congrats on the pic. !

oh and... it's Mccready ;)

Gotcha. My brother's the huge PJ fan. I'm simply his enabler ;-).

Rob