Options

Anyone know if..

Andy___Andy___ Posts: 2
edited August 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
.. pearl jam have any dates in the UK confirmed for any time in the future?

They were amazing at reading and I desperately want to see them again!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    Andy___ wrote:

you,ve just missed them, maybe another year or two.
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 442
    Don't like to be pesimistic but having been here each of the last two years, I think we could be waiting a while :( Hopefully not as long as the six years from 2000-2006 though!
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    Yeah, i think you're looking at 2009/10
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    Andy___ wrote:

They played London a month back :(.
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    could just go to - http://www.pearljam.com and click tour...
  • Options
    Andy___Andy___ Posts: 2
    I BrisK I wrote:
    could just go to - http://www.pearljam.com and click tour...

I already did.. I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything else, like if eddie had said anything at any of thier shows that wasn't officially confirmed yet.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Andy___ wrote:
    I already did.. I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything else, like if eddie had said anything at any of thier shows that wasn't officially confirmed yet.
    Yep.. but ssshhhh..... don't tell everyone... I heard they will be back for a few dates in December. Cities spoken about were London (warm up show), Glasgow, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Carlisle and Manchester. Also a few more dates in scandinavia....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Yep.. but ssshhhh..... don't tell everyone... I heard they will be back for a few dates in December. Cities spoken about were London (warm up show), Glasgow, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Carlisle and Manchester. Also a few more dates in scandinavia....
    Are you pulling our legs? 'Cos if you are, you know what people here get like with rumours! Next thing you know there'll be something in the Buenos Aires Daily Post about how PJ are going to Loch Ness for a warm up before the S.A tour
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Are you pulling our legs? 'Cos if you are, you know what people here get like with rumours! Next thing you know there'll be something in the Buenos Aires Daily Post about how PJ are going to Loch Ness for a warm up before the S.A tour

Oops.. forgot about the Loch Ness gig.... :D
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Oops.. forgot about the Loch Ness gig.... :D

is that the Loch Ness bar in a backstreet behind the Duomo in Florence...? :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?