Options

Two quick solo poster questions

OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Can someone who has bought one of the EV solo posters tell me how wide it is? I want to make sure my poster tube will work :)

Also, has there been a pattern as to which night gets the sunset poster, and which gets the blue poster? Just curious!

I am beside myself with excitement right now! Can't wait for my flight out there for the show tommorow :)

Thanks for the help!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    standard poster tube will be fine

santa barbara had the sunset; la1 had the blue so i'm thinking la2 had sunset?? not sure but if it is so then i'm assuming sd1 will be blue....at least i hope cuz i didn't pick one up at la1

:)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    standard poster tube will be fine

santa barbara had the sunset; la1 had the blue so i'm thinking la2 had sunset?? not sure but if it is so then i'm assuming sd1 will be blue....at least i hope cuz i didn't pick one up at la1

I bought the little on (15 inches wide, I think).

I really want the blue... any idea when the doors open tommorow? I don't land until 1, then I have to get to my hotel, etc etc....

thanks for the help!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    OneLove wrote:
    I bought the little on (15 inches wide, I think).

I really want the blue... any idea when the doors open tommorow? I don't land until 1, then I have to get to my hotel, etc etc....

thanks for the help!

i don't have the poster in front of me but 15" might be too short....i think it's 17x22 approx

doors have been opening at 6:30

• Options
    cutback wrote:
    i don't have the poster in front of me but 15" might be too short....i think it's 17x22 approx

doors have been opening at 6:30

thanks!

I may have to do a make shift poster tube then. bummer (I think the next size up won't fit into my luggage!)
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    sunset poster is just over 15" wide

blue poster is 16" wide
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    sunset poster is just over 15" wide

blue poster is 16" wide

thank you!
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    Have been a standard "1, 2" rotation. SB had sunset, LA1 had blue, LA2 had sunset. If I were a betting man, you'll see blue at SD1 and sunset at SD2