Options

"Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me" teased last night!

en2776en2776 Sacramento, CA Posts: 15
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I was there last night and can't remember when he teased "Hey Foxy...", does anyone else remember? It was pretty damn funny too. Someone requested Vitalogy, Ed said we didn't have enough time and that he'd need an accordion and we'd have to sit through a 9-minute noise thing, and he then says, "My spanking, I love it so much." It got a good holler from the crowd. Anyone remember when he did this, I think it was after "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away," but I'm not 100% sure. Thanks everyone!

eli
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    don't remember when it was ... but his shrug of the shoulders and huge smirk as if to say "Jesus, did we really write that?" was priceless.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    hahah, ed is so cool up there. i like when he references the albums.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    the coolest thing about it is that he hit the voice perfectly, it was like listening to the album, lol
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Cool, I would loved to have heard that.
  • Options
    yes That sounds cool, would love to hear that show.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows