Options

Hawaii Wildfires - Maui

2»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,912
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    briebart. a site with no agenda whatever. thanks.
    It's spelled Breitbart. I don't know what briebart is. 

typo. sue me. you still knew what I meant.
    come with a wire service link or a non U.S source , reduces actual or perceived bias.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    mickeyrat said:
    Oh my god---they have the sleeping Biden story! hahahaha
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/22/nolte-watch-did-joe-biden-doze-off-during-maui-victim-ceremony/

Get
    Your
    News
    From
    Legit
    Sources
    Please
    How do you know what I presented isn't legit? 
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,411
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/22/nolte-watch-did-joe-biden-doze-off-during-maui-victim-ceremony/

Get
    Your
    News
    From
    Legit
    Sources
    Please
    Because we watched it, he was praying.  wtf.  
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Get
    Your
    News
    From
    Legit
    Sources
    Please
    You should read the whole thread before trying to comment. I never said Joe was sleeping. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Ty JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Get
    Your
    News
    From
    Legit
    Sources
    Please
    You should read the whole thread before trying to comment. I never said Joe was sleeping. 
    You just commented on the republicans Joe sleeping story.  That’s exactly what you were responding to.  Maybe you should go back and read it before you comment.  You pulled the wrong comment to respond to but it’s me right?  

You’re so bent out of shape you can’t even respond properly.  Maybe step back for awhile.  
  • Options
    Ty JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Get
    Your
    News
    From
    Legit
    Sources
    Please
    You just commented on the republicans Joe sleeping story.  That’s exactly what you were responding to.  Maybe you should go back and read it before you comment.  You pulled the wrong comment to respond to but it’s me right?  
    I know this is a lot to comprehend. I never posted a news story about Joe falling asleep. I replied back to the comment made about getting news from legit sources. The source in question is Breitbart. I posted a story about how FEMA agents are staying in $1,000/night hotel rooms and "the federal agency is not allowing volunteer organizations to pass out supplies, allowing only FEMA-approved supplies to be sent to victims."

When it comes to sleepy Joe, I never commented on that in this thread. Here's what I said in a different thread, "
    That's how out of touch Joe is. He believes that a small kitchen fire is similar to the most deadly US fire in the last 100 years. Of course he's going to nod off because he's old. I don't even care to look into that."
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,671
    JB16057 said:
    Ty JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Get
    Your
    News
    From
    Legit
    Sources
    Please
    I know this is a lot to comprehend. I never posted a news story about Joe falling asleep. I replied back to the comment made about getting news from legit sources. The source in question is Breitbart. I posted a story about how FEMA agents are staying in $1,000/night hotel rooms and "the federal agency is not allowing volunteer organizations to pass out supplies, allowing only FEMA-approved supplies to be sent to victims."

When it comes to sleepy Joe, I never commented on that in this thread. Here's what I said in a different thread, "That's how out of touch Joe is. He believes that a small kitchen fire is similar to the most deadly US fire in the last 100 years. Of course he's going to nod off because he's old. I don't even care to look into that."
    I’m sure Brietbart “writers” are well versed in disaster relief and those FEMA employees are probably POOTWH appointed holdovers, if the reporting is accurate. As for volunteer’s handing out supplies, guess they’ve been arrested and detained in FEMA camps because we all know that’s why FEMA is there. The Brandon crime family making ocean front land grabs for donations to off shore accounts for when they need to flee imminent arrest.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    Ty JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Get
    Your
    News
    From
    Legit
    Sources
    Please

When it comes to sleepy Joe, I never commented on that in this thread. Here's what I said in a different thread, "That's how out of touch Joe is. He believes that a small kitchen fire is similar to the most deadly US fire in the last 100 years. Of course he's going to nod off because he's old. I don't even care to look into that."
    I know you don’t get this but you can copy and paste and even cut to make your posts a little easier to follow.  See you could have cut out (not with scissors sweetie this would be on a computer) the Joe part and just posted the part you were actually trying to respond to…..but again…it’s me.  There again “you need to calm down”. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,763
    JB16057 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    They should have a jingle with a little verse:

"Briebert, your far-out source for news you can't trust.  Briebert!"
    Is there reporting wrong on this story?
    Not for Briebert, lol  

But as for Breitbart , if by reporting you mean news reporting, Breitbart is not so much a news source as it is an opinion column and I don't use those type of platforms for news.

Try AP or Reuters if you want people to take you seriously about reporting.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    Ty JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Get
    Your
    News
    From
    Legit
    Sources
    Please

I know you don’t get this but you can copy and paste and even cut to make your posts a little easier to follow.  See you could have cut out (not with scissors sweetie this would be on a computer) the Joe part and just posted the part you were actually trying to respond to…..but again…it’s me.  There again “you need to calm down”. 
    I did copy and paste that.....
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,326
    brianlux said:
    JB16057 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

Not for Briebert, lol  

But as for Breitbart , if by reporting you mean news reporting, Breitbart is not so much a news source as it is an opinion column and I don't use those type of platforms for news.

Don't hold your breath on that request, Brian. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,912
    edited August 2023
    nvm
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,763
    brianlux said:
    JB16057 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

Not for Briebert, lol  

Don't hold your breath on that request, Brian. 

LOL, I just throw shit out there and see if it sticks.  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    My sister just adopted these two - they were rescued from the Maui fires! Awww.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata