Options

Camden nite 2 help?

pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Da kid bought Da mp3 but Love boat captin waz cut short can anyone send da kid the full LBC song from philly nite 2 08 much appreciated.
Thanxs
Jimmy DA Kid
Let's Go Yanks!
96)Randalls Island I,II
98)NJ,MSG I,II
00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
04)Boston I,II Reading
05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
07)Lolla
08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
11)PJ20 I,II
13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
14)Moline,milwaukee
15)Central Park
16)MSG I,II
17)Wrigley I,II
18)Wrigley I,II
22)MSG,Camden
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ballgameballgame Posts: 201
    I was there/ Ed forgot how to play it and stopped. Stone stepped in and started the next song. Was actually funny because when it started Ed was looking around because he knew he messed up. So instead of messing the whole thing up he stopped. Stone started the next song on the spot because right from the beginning it was wrong. I look forward to hearing it ha
    One of the better moments even thoughts its only 30 seconds
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,363
    Yea... they jumped into Corduroy after Ed says "Ah fuck.. I can't remember that one."

Sometimes it's better to just cut your losses. Corduroy seemed to be the "stand in" song this tour. They jumped into in DC when Evacuation hit the wall too.
  • Options
    hiding103006hiding103006 Posts: 452
    ballgame wrote:
    I was there/ Ed forgot how to play it and stopped. Stone stepped in and started the next song. Was actually funny because when it started Ed was looking around because he knew he messed up. So instead of messing the whole thing up he stopped. Stone started the next song on the spot because right from the beginning it was wrong. I look forward to hearing it ha
    One of the better moments even thoughts its only 30 seconds
    not to bust balls. but ed starts corduroy.
    Camden 7-5-2003, Camden 7-6-2003, Hershey 7-12-2003, Camden 5-27-2006, Camden 5-28-2006, Lollapalooza 8-5-2007, Camden 6-19-2008, Camden 6-20-2008, New York 6-24-2008, New York 6-25-2008, Mansfield 6-28-2008, Mansfield 6-30-2008
  • Options
    Yeah, I was there too. I think Ed tried LBC twice and it just wasn't coming to him. He backed up. Said "fuck it". Then started jamming into Curduroy. Will seem like a huge mistake on the boot, but being there it was actually cool and made Curduroy seem all the more intense... At least, that's my memory from the episode.
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    pjscreamer wrote:
    Da kid bought Da mp3 but Love boat captin waz cut short can anyone send da kid the full LBC song from philly nite 2 08 much appreciated.
    Thanxs
    Jimmy DA Kid

That's all they played, don't you remember? Check your signature. You were there, I was there, we were all there together! Da Kid must have been over- served, probably not the first time, lol. Catch up with you the next time. Go Yanks!
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    ballgameballgame Posts: 201
    I thought Stone started something that made the rest of them start Cord right away. Typical PJ fashion is to stop a song and get it right. Not really move to the next one. I did have a couple of beers so whos knows