Options

European tour!

Comments

• Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    belfast1 wrote:
    yep - thats exactly why i picked the 2 shows im going to

well, also copenhagen looks cool as fuck :)

i'm goin to both as well... can't bloody wait!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    so, they cover love reign oer me, pete townsend wants to work with Eddie, again, The Who are on tour in Europe in June, (they are playing Hamburg on 18th June, but thats what planes are for) Baba O Riley with RD on backing vocals, something special indeed.
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    More Sense wrote:
    so, they cover love reign oer me, pete townsend wants to work with Eddie, again, The Who are on tour in Europe in June, (they are playing Hamburg on 18th June, but thats what planes are for) Baba O Riley with RD on backing vocals, something special indeed.
    More likely to happen in Munich than London, since the Who are actually in town.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Please please....someone who can save me? I alredy have booked a flight to Munich

If I have lucky send me email back to:
    pilgonico1@yahoo.com

thanks 10c friends
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    pilgonico wrote:
    Please please....someone who can save me? I alredy have booked a flight to Munich

pilgonico1@yahoo.com

thanks 10c friends
    Dont you worry. If you dont get a 10c tic before June 12, just get there, tic or not, and Im sure you will find one. Just keep your eyes open ;)

Id buy a GA one, tho, if I were you. Just in case :) So you dont have to worry about your ticket, but if you
    find 10 c (and theres pretty much always someone with a spare one), even better. :)
    (Im also hoping I can swap mine for a 10c, hehe :p)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    pilgonico wrote:

pilgonico1@yahoo.com

thanks 10c friends

But if that special someone decides that he/she likes me better.... :D ....
    I am also looking for a spare 10c for Munich...
    and I am a really nice girl :D;)
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    MineMine Posts: 556
    If there's a third spare around a nice (well decent) guy would be glad to have one to.
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Options
    ManitouManitou Posts: 1
    Hey sweet folks!!

Does anyone have 2 extra tickets for the concert in Copenhagen for me and my girlfriend?

We would be forever in debt...
  • Options
    mackmrlxmackmrlx Posts: 8
  • Options
    SOLAT8SOLAT8 Posts: 39
    does anyone have a spare for London or Munich??

please help out a diehard PJ fan!!

- oscar
  • Options
    ScuzzScuzz Posts: 4
    Some poor soul has returned two tickets enabling me and my husband to go...whoever you are I am so grateful and just hope your circumstances surrounding the return were not serious.

Bless you whoever you are...I thought my days were numbered
    You're my wife now Dave!
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    edit: it's okay, tickets found !!
  • Options
    sorensoren Posts: 7
    I am going to the Copenhagen show. Can I look forward to any special guests, or will PJ be the only name on the ticket? (Not that I could possibly want anything more... I'm just curious ;)
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    soren wrote:
    I am going to the Copenhagen show. Can I look forward to any special guests, or will PJ be the only name on the ticket? (Not that I could possibly want anything more... I'm just curious ;)

I think the Futureheads are opening for PJ...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    well i havent been here in bout 3 weeks....hows ya all doin??

just checked aerlingus flights to heathrow as i still aint booked
    em for london!! E75 return june 17-21 not bad at all...should
    have free accomodation too!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    edvedd10edvedd10 Posts: 30
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    well i havent been here in bout 3 weeks....hows ya all doin??

just checked aerlingus flights to heathrow as i still aint booked
    em for london!! E75 return june 17-21 not bad at all...should
    have free accomodation too!

Was at all of those gigs also, where abouts were you in Paris? I was on the stage barrier front right.. If you listen, you will hear me shouting Conas ata tu!! And someone from the crowd answered me back in Irish also!! It was class, and it made the Bootlet too.. I think its after marker in the sand,just as Ed is about to speak..
    I got 10c tickets to Poland,London and Denmark this year, will be awesome!!
    Tattooed Everything!
  • Options
    Hey,

Noob I am.

Just saying hey... Got me some London tickets...anyone know who (if anyone) is supporting on this show of the tour? Last gig I saw was in Verona and My Morning Jacket was with them...hopin' for something better this time...show was awesome though, London's got a lot to live up to!

Anyway,

Peace!
    www.lostmarblemedia.com
    Motion Graphics and Common Craft style videos.
  • Options
    ellroyellroy Posts: 39
    Two London shows in seven years? What the hell did the UK do to piss Pearl Jam off? And they are going back for another italian show. What a load of bollocks. Poor poor show.

Hey come on pearl jam is playing in europe and thats that.....
    Im sorry that they dont play in the uk but to call the shows poor come on dude. it doesnt sucks it rocks.....
    its evolution baby!!!
  • Options
    Been a fan for years and FINALLY get to see them in London. Yipee!!
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    edvedd10 wrote:
    Was at all of those gigs also, where abouts were you in Paris? I was on the stage barrier front right.. If you listen, you will hear me shouting Conas ata tu!! And someone from the crowd answered me back in Irish also!! It was class, and it made the Bootlet too.. I think its after marker in the sand,just as Ed is about to speak..
    I got 10c tickets to Poland,London and Denmark this year, will be awesome!!

fuck off....i was there too!!

i shouted Ni Thuiguim.....which aslo made the boot...just at end of marker
    in the sand!!

the canadian dude who got the tambourine was 3 people to my right!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    TobyToby Posts: 5
    If anybody got any ticket for the Copenhagen Gig, this very Summer 07´, PLEASE send mail to: todabiny@hotmail.com...

I´ll pay almost everything, almost...
    ...Immortality, is that good?
  • Options
    Wouldn t it be great if Chris came to the Arena and performed with them? He is playing in London on the Saturday night and PJ on the following Monday...C'mon you guys, a little surprise for us???
    "Come on people now, smile on your brother and everybody get together, try to love one another right now!!!!"
    "You my friend, I will defend and if we change, well I love you anyway"
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine, I AM MINE"
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Tiziana wrote:
    Wouldn t it be great if Chris came to the Arena and performed with them? He is playing in London on the Saturday night and PJ on the following Monday...C'mon you guys, a little surprise for us???
    No he's not. He's playing London on 16th MAY, not 16th June, which is the Saturday you're referring to. He's back for Hyde Park Calling on 24th June, when PJ will be at Hurricane.

Besides, he's already told some US fans that the schedules don't match up and it can't happen in Europe.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Nevermind, it ll be a great moment of music and a surprise anyway!
    Ciao
    "Come on people now, smile on your brother and everybody get together, try to love one another right now!!!!"
    "You my friend, I will defend and if we change, well I love you anyway"
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine, I AM MINE"
  • Options
    I just found out that I need to go to the Netherlands for work the same week as PJ will be in Dusseldorf - I will be about 35 miles away. There is no way I am going to let this pass by without trying to get into this show.

Will there be scalpers outside of the venue? Will I have a decent shot at getting a ticket? Every US show there is always someone selling but I don't know what to expect here. Also, any locals have any idea how I might be able to get from Venlo to Dusseldorf? I think there was a rail link between the two but I am not sure how this might work trying to get back after the show - I need to be back to work for Friday AM. I will ride a bike if I have to. I am really looking forward to experiencing PJ in an European setting, should be a blast!

Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I just found out that I need to go to the Netherlands for work the same week as PJ will be in Dusseldorf - I will be about 35 miles away. There is no way I am going to let this pass by without trying to get into this show.

Will there be scalpers outside of the venue? Will I have a decent shot at getting a ticket? Every US show there is always someone selling but I don't know what to expect here. Also, any locals have any idea how I might be able to get from Venlo to Dusseldorf? I think there was a rail link between the two but I am not sure how this might work trying to get back after the show - I need to be back to work for Friday AM. I will ride a bike if I have to. I am really looking forward to experiencing PJ in an European setting, should be a blast!

Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
    have a look on the threads around here (the dusseldorf, the spare ticket..), there are people with extra tickets for it (non-10c mostly).
    you can always find a ticket (except in Dublin ;))
  • Options
    Rob1971Rob1971 Posts: 5
    Any word yet?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Rob1971 wrote:
    Any word yet?

Idlewild
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eddielovereddielover Posts: 15
    any word yet on what the plan is for picking up wembley tix (18th jun)... do we just take our booking confirmation? do we need ID i.e. passport etc? how soon before the gig can we pick up tix?
  • Options
    E.BloomE.Bloom Posts: 188
    I just got the e-mail.. You need a photo-identifaction.. And the distribution will begin at 12:00pm..

I can`t believe the concert is in only 4-5 weeks!:D
    we were but stones,your light made us stars

Dublin 06
    London 07