Options

Some Stuff I'd like let go. Pele Poster, Vote for Change, Falla Sheep, LD Puppy, Setlist... (EU-BCN)

cendhcendh Posts: 214
edited August 2023 in Lost Dogs

I have some items, especially posters and memorabilia, that I want to start circulating. My main interest is to sell, as the primary option, but I'm also open to trading, particularly for vinyl records. I'm located in Barcelona, in case that's useful for European users.

Regarding this batch, I have:

👉🏻The deluxe edition Sao Paulo 2011 poster, with gold ink, signed, purchased directly from the Ames website on the original day of its sale. It's in perfect condition and I've always kept it flat. It was never framed.

👉🏻The 2009 Perth poster, "A Clockwork Orange" theme. Purchased from the Tenclub website and stored flat. It has a noticeable mark along the bottom, following the text. I tried to capture it in the photo. Nevertheless, if framed, it shouldn't be significantly noticeable.

👉🏻The 2012 Manchester poster, featuring the collage of the different faces of the queen. It has some wrinkles in two corners, which I tried to capture in the photo.

👉🏻The iconic 2004 "Vote for Change" poster, autographed by the creators of the Super 8 film. In very good condition.

👉🏻A Stone Gossard Autographed Limited Edition Moonlander Print. Very good condition.

👉🏻An original stage setlist from September 25, 2009, from Vancouver.

👉🏻The promotional plush puppy, given away in select stores during the release of Lost Dogs. In perfect condition, with its original tags. It has been stored in a plastic bag for the last 15 years or so.

👉🏻The all-black version of the legendary Falla Sheep. It comes with its original - opened - box and bag.

The prices I imagine are set based on a) the personal value I assign to each item, and b) my rough understanding of the "market price" (in USD). I'm not an expert or a flipper, and it's been a while since I've been involved in the forum and the context of exchanging memorabilia and records.

Additionally, I'm open to trades. I'm primarily looking for vinyl records.

Perth Poster - 40

Manchester Poster - 50

Lost Dog Puppy - 120

Vancouver Setlist - 130

Falla Sheep Black - 180

Stone Gossard Print - 350

Vote For Change Poster - 700

Sau Paulo Poster - 1,100

+ Shipping & Handlig (depending where + what).

PHOTOS:

Diego
Post edited by cendh on

Comments

• Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,131
    edited August 2023
    FYI - Gotta post prices or Admin will shut down your post. 
  • Options
    motleygunnermotleygunner Arizona Posts: 136
    PM sent
  • Options
    FYI - Gotta post prices or Admin will shut down your post. 
    Oh, did not know. I'll do that later today! Thanks for the heads up.

d.
    Diego
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    edited August 2023
    Good luck Diego

• Options
    Hey, Paul! Long time no see. !!!

I'm currently living in Barcelona... in fact, I brought all my stuff from Argentina, including records and memorabilia, ha! It's only recently that I've truly settled in and I'm eager to reignite my Pearl Jam collector's passion. (I got the Vancouver setlist from you, remember!?)

Anyway, I hope you're doing great. Sending you greetings, and we'll talk soon.

Diego
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    cendh said:

I'm currently living in Barcelona... in fact, I brought all my stuff from Argentina, including records and memorabilia, ha! It's only recently that I've truly settled in and I'm eager to reignite my Pearl Jam collector's passion. (I got the Vancouver setlist from you, remember!?)

So exciting man, good for you. Barcelona is a beautiful city. 

I know Juan made it over to the uk. Next tour right? 
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    cendh said:

So exciting man, good for you. Barcelona is a beautiful city. 

I know Juan made it over to the uk. Next tour right? 
    yes! we can meet when I go visit Juan. sounds great.
    Cheers!
    Diego