Options

My Bootlegs - what does it say about me ???

porsche007porsche007 Posts: 40
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I have decided to go for DC and Virginia - For my own personal reason but just wondered how a complete stranger would rate me based on my bootlegs :)

God damn I love this band - but also must say Im getting a bit worried at how much I am listening to Kings of Leon.............Surely they wont ever be as great or impulsively magnetic as PJ ??
"Want you , In My, Rearviewmirror........."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Vedder1029Vedder1029 Posts: 179
    porsche007 wrote:
    I have decided to go for DC and Virginia - For my own personal reason but just wondered how a complete stranger would rate me based on my bootlegs :)

God damn I love this band - but also must say Im getting a bit worried at how much I am listening to Kings of Leon.............Surely they wont ever be as great or impulsively magnetic as PJ ??

KOL is an awesome band.... I listened to them for months straight without popping any pj in my cd player...

As far as VA and DC, I too bought both those CD's, went to both shows... the rest will just be downloads.
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    porsche007 wrote:

I would say you live somewhere near Bristow... or thereabouts ;)
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    kmrockkmrock Posts: 31
    I'm not sure what those boots say about you--but I will be getting DC just to get "Come Back." Also, I met the guys from KOL, and they are really nice and down to earth. I had never listened to them before, but after meeting them I bought all of their albums. I agree that they totally kick ass.
    "My back is broken, and my hands are blistered"
  • Options
    kmrock wrote:
    I'm not sure what those boots say about you--but I will be getting DC just to get "Come Back." Also, I met the guys from KOL, and they are really nice and down to earth. I had never listened to them before, but after meeting them I bought all of their albums. I agree that they totally kick ass.

Hey, i have something in store for you bootlegs-wise, keep your eyes peeled in the next day or 2, ok?
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,118
    I will buy MGS2 and Hartford, and Boston2 if they play Down by The river :P

What does that say about me? :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    I will buy MGS2 and Hartford, and Boston2 if they play Down by The river :P

What does that say about me? :)
    that you're a Chris Farley fan? :D
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia