Options

First Pearl Jam Show Ever

kidrock9904kidrock9904 Posts: 17
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Just wanted to comment on my first PJ show ever. Was great. I saw both nights in Camden. First night brought me back the second night. Was impressed with the fan interaction and sing along. Played lots of songs I knew and new ones I didnt. The band really rocks out. That was fun. I felt out of place not knowing every word to every song like the guy next to me. Who by the way was 15 years younger haha. Second night I meet a nice chick Schuh/Jam and she hooked me up with the updates on PJ and how the show rolls. Im used to the Dead show comparing it all night was fun. No let down here hope to see more shows soon. Thanks
P.S. Got lost on way out second night, almost got killed in Camden sidestreets but lucky me I made it out with help from a couple nice guys. Thank GOD
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Just wanted to comment on my first PJ show ever. Was great. I saw both nights in Camden. First night brought me back the second night. Was impressed with the fan interaction and sing along. Played lots of songs I knew and new ones I didnt. The band really rocks out. That was fun. I felt out of place not knowing every word to every song like the guy next to me. Who by the way was 15 years younger haha. Second night I meet a nice chick Schuh/Jam and she hooked me up with the updates on PJ and how the show rolls. Im used to the Dead show comparing it all night was fun. No let down here hope to see more shows soon. Thanks
    P.S. Got lost on way out second night, almost got killed in Camden sidestreets but lucky me I made it out with help from a couple nice guys. Thank GOD

:eek: your username! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,614
    haa. the username was the first thing I noticed too.

But anyways. Glad you liked it. They will be back (knock on wood). All I can think about is to make a trip to Mansfield for Saturday or not make the trip.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,020
    MayDay10 wrote:
    All I can think about is to make a trip to Mansfield for Saturday or not make the trip.

make it!!!!!

If I wasn't stuck all the way down in FL, I'd be there
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    MayDay10 wrote:
    haa. the username was the first thing I noticed too.
    Noticing that username made my damn day!!! :D I think its too good to be true tho. Like someone is playing tricks on me!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!