Options

Chris Cornell Hunger Strike

White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I know Chris is playing this on his tour and I get to see the greatness that is Cornell next Friday in Dallas. Does anyone know who is singing the Vedder parts of Hunger Strike on the tour? Thanks

Robley
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    check out his myspace page
    I think he has been posting the set list for each show
  • Options
    GO!!!GO!!! Posts: 74
    I like chris his 2007 live version of hungerstrike very much, I think hunger strike with CC and without EV is much better than hunger strike with EV and without CC. I really hate the PJ versions with that wolfmother dude and with SK.

But the best would be hungerstrike with CC and EV of course, we can only hope for 2007.
  • Options
    jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    Whippingboy - don't know who's singing with him, I'm guessing it's just one of his band members. But I'll be there in Dallas jamming along with you! I've never been to the venue (palladium I think?) - have you been there? Just wondering what it's like...
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    His guitar player is doing Ed's part.

A few shows ago Chris actually introduced his guitar player singing that part and followed it up with saying
    "and I look forward to singing this with the ORIGINAL GUY very soon" :eek: :D
    GO!!! wrote:
    But the best would be hungerstrike with CC and EV of course, we can only hope for 2007.

AMEN! It doesn't get any better than this. The 2 voices that rule the world!! :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    Reynaldo6Reynaldo6 Posts: 80
    anyone have a link to his myspace? i dont use myspace and i can find him on there
    I'll wait up in the dark
    For you to speak to me
    I'll open up
    Release me
  • Options
    Reynaldo6 wrote:
    anyone have a link to his myspace? i dont use myspace and i can find him on there

Just go to http://www.chriscornell.com
  • Options
    I know Chris is playing this on his tour and I get to see the greatness that is Cornell next Friday in Dallas. Does anyone know who is singing the Vedder parts of Hunger Strike on the tour? Thanks

Robley

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOFV1c8_Z0
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,874
    it better be Lollapalooza!

Is his voice sounding any better? It sounded totally shot last time I heard it(that unplugged show he did), raspy and he couldn't hit his notes.
  • Options
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    it better be Lollapalooza!

Is his voice sounding any better? It sounded totally shot last time I heard it(that unplugged show he did), raspy and he couldn't hit his notes.
    It's improved more than I ever thought it could, he can hit the old high notes, I mean Jesus Christ Pose is back on his setlist! Still not quite as good as it was, but giving up smoking and drinking has made such a difference.