Options

they fuckin played breath in Dusseldorf!

einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
You Bastards!!!

Sorry, had to devote a thread to it... Sitting here in london waiting for my flight to Copenhagen... And they fuckin play the one song Ive been dying to hear ever since I started this touring fan lifestyle!!! Damn it!!!

I´ll show them a Breath and a scream...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DontGotIDDontGotID Posts: 137
    yeah really. I wanna see Breath live so badly. I really hope they play it when i see them at lolla
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    einatshaul wrote:
    You Bastards!!!

Sorry, had to devote a thread to it... Sitting here in london waiting for my flight to Copenhagen... And they fuckin play the one song Ive been dying to hear ever since I started this touring fan lifestyle!!! Damn it!!!

I´ll show them a Breath and a scream...
    I told you to come, didn't I? :D
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    You lucky people!!! How I envy you.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I´m Open... Rats...

This is personal

And btw - Happy for you Sandra! It´s about time... :) only wish I could be there to witness it
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    I'd say this is the best setlist so far together with Wembley's. I would've loved to be in Dusseldorf but I can't complain, I was in London!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    Bartek_-_Bartek_-_ Posts: 73
    I saw "Breath" last year in Pistoia and have to say that the song is overrated ;P Had much more fun with "Not For You" there...
    But "Sometimes", "Brain Of J.", "In Hiding", "Rats" in a one show... Wow.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Christ, that is an amazing setlist. Just as good, if not better than Wembley. And I can't believe they've gone 2 shows without playing Evenflow :eek:
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    einatshaul wrote:
    I´m Open... Rats...

This is personal

someone posted somewhere (sorry, can't remember) that I'm Open was just a 10-15 second Ed 'teaser', not the whole thing...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Saw it last year in Pistoia... was a moment to cherish, considering it was the only time played in 2006. Wish it would get more rotation.
  • Options
    Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    Breath was one of the songs I was hoping for in London.....but i guess thats just the way the cookie crumbles
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    I know, Einat. I wanted to hear Breath also. But what i realy wanted to hear this tour before I finish off, was In Hiding. And that too was on the set :(
    I actually considered going to this show when planning the tour, but it was too expensive and non doable, so yeah... At least London was WOW and Munich a close second for me ;)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Yup they did and I was there :p

WOOHOO! Was a fantastic GIG and WHAT A SETLIST indeed.....

sorry, dont mean no harm, am just so happy myself!
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    oh yeah they fucking did!

and solat!

and i was there!

and this is my 250th post!
    "now i've got room to spread my wings and my messages of love...yeah love was my drug but that's not what i died of"

"I don't wanna think, I wanna feel"

"Go then, there are other worlds than these!" - Jake Chambers

09/02/2005 Vancouver
    09/23/2006 Berlin
    06/21/2007 Düsseldorf
  • Options
    I know, Einat. I wanted to hear Breath also. But what i realy wanted to hear this tour before I finish off, was In Hiding. And that too was on the set :(
    I actually considered going to this show when planning the tour, but it was too expensive and non doable, so yeah... At least London was WOW and Munich a close second for me ;)
    Pfttt. cost is no excuse- I told you I'd pay for you to be there!
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Hinny wrote:
    Pfttt. cost is no excuse- I told you I'd pay for you to be there!
    Uhm, I cant do that, ask that from you.
    *Ill do this one myself*... ;)

No excuse, but a necessity. I need money to do it, right? Wish it wouldve been that easy... :(
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Now, now. When you get 'annoyed' about missing a few of your favourite songs, spare a thought for the sorry souls who are sitting at home missing these amazing Europe shows ;)
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • Options
    Now, now. When you get 'annoyed' about missing a few of your favourite songs, spare a thought for the sorry souls who are sitting at home missing these amazing Europe shows ;)
    I'll be sure to rub it in Linc's face if I see him in Copenhagen :)
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    I couldn't believe it myself hearing the opening notes... Hands towards the sky, big smile on my face ~~ oh, tonight began with anything ~~ :D
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    SylSyl Posts: 149
    Just heard this song TWICE last thursday!
    At the concert and at the soundcheck...
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Saw it last year in Pistoia... was a moment to cherish, considering it was the only time played in 2006. Wish it would get more rotation.

Were you at Pistoia Rob?!! Good show that one. Couldn't believe it when they started playing Breath :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    TwigsterTwigster Posts: 39
    Indeed, as already posted, 'I'm Open' was more like reprise. It wasn't the whole song.

But oh yeah, the theme of this thread BREATH!!!
    I couldn't have picked a better set list myself.
    No: Even flow, corduroy or betterman!!

They were absolutley on fire.
    Had a 3 hour drive back to Luxembourg (arrived home at 3 am) but SO worth it!
    7 years since the last gig. Hope it's not another 7 til the next one!!
    Brixton Academy, London: 14/07/93
    Wembley Arena, London: 29/10/96
    MEN Arena, Manchester: 04/06/00
    Air Canada Centre, Toronto: 05/10/00
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf: 21/06/07

Brad: Phoenix Theatre, Toronto: 31/10/02