Options

Pearl Jam in the movies

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,281
    demetrios said:
    Thanks! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Thanks! :smile:

No problemo! 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,559
    edited April 2023
    This is PJ on Apple TV+... Kinda. Maybe someone already posted this, but I just started watching season 3 of For All Mankind, which is an amazing show about an alternate reality for the history of space travel and the space race, and among other things, it shows us how the changes impacted the history of the world in big and small ways. One change that I just caught, during their usual season opener montage of some of the changes in history (i.e. Lennon was never shot and the Beatles have a reunion tour, lol), is that Kurt Cobain was still alive in 1996, plus he ended up on the "All the Rage" TIME magazine cover instead of Eddie Vedder! So really this is a "PJ NOT in the movies" post, hahaha. But I enjoyed the little homage to the EV TIME cover by showing its non-existence.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    PJ_Soul said:
    This is PJ on Apple TV+... Kinda. Maybe someone already posted this, but I just started watching season 3 of For All Mankind, which is an amazing show about an alternate reality for the history of space travel and the space race, and among other things, it shows us how the changes impacted the history of the world in big and small ways. One change that I just caught, during their usual season opener montage of some of the changes in history (i.e. Lennon was never shot and the Beatles have a reunion tour, lol), is that Kurt Cobain was still alive in 1996, plus he ended up on the "All the Rage" TIME magazine cover instead of Eddie Vedder! So really this is a "PJ NOT in the movies" post, hahaha. But I enjoyed the little homage to the EV TIME cover by showing its non-existence.
    Such a good show, and I totally noticed that too. Can't wait for season 4 which will jump ahead again to the 2000s. They have the series planned out all the way to current day, which is crazy.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,904
    I’m watching The Brady Bunch Movie (1995) and a guy at Marcia’s school said that Marcia “is harder to get into than a Pearl Jam concert”
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,580
    Great use of several PJ/EV tunes in the second season of The Bear.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    that's pretty funny timing!
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,417
    ComeToTX said:
    How come?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    The Bear on FX - Animal

Cool! Wish we had Hulu up here. Hopefully Disney + Canada will put up the whole series. 

Someday Hulu ..
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    How come?
    My post was 10 minutes before their tweet. 
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    The Bear on FX - Animal

Cool! Wish we had Hulu up here. Hopefully Disney + Canada will put up the whole series. 

Someday Hulu ..
    Disney+ will have season 2 on July 19
  • Options
    Hawk123 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    The Bear on FX - Animal

Someday Hulu ..

Yeah? That's fantastic! :).  
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    How come?
    Oh yea. I was thinking of new album talk. But this makes more sense 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    edited June 2023
    I recommend watching The Bear. It is a great show, but in season 2 PJ make appearances musically. Lovely surprise during subtitling work for me. Choices fit the scenes well, and it made me love the show even more.
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,777
    I recommend watching The Bear. It is a great show, but in season 2 PJ make appearances musically. Lovely surprise during subtitling work for me. Choices fit the scenes well, and it made me love the show even more.
    The first season was great and can't wait to start the second. 
  • Options
    Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,752
    Hawk123 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    The Bear on FX - Animal

Someday Hulu ..
    Season 2 of what show? Been begging for a Hulu password just to watch The Bear 
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002
    Hawk123 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    The Bear on FX - Animal

Someday Hulu ..
    Season 2 of The Bear
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    It’s better than S1, which was my favorite show of last year. 
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 912
    ComeToTX said:
    PJNB said:
    It’s better than S1, which was my favorite show of last year. 
    Well that’s got me excited for when it arrives in the uk. Series 1 was amazing.
  • Options
    Hawk123 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    The Bear on FX - Animal

Someday Hulu ..
    Season 2 of The Bear
    Excellent!!

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    In general, the show has fantastic music. It feels familiar, somehow. Really a great show, and the songs are placed in excellent spots too.

• Options
    The 10 best rock songs in The Bear season 2

Refused, Nine Inch Nails, AC/DC, Ramones... The most intense show on TV is back, and it's now even louder than before.

• Options
    Super pumped the story of Uber is not on Paramount plus. I thought it would be included because it's from Showtime. But all the limited series were removed 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Super pumped the story of Uber is not on Paramount plus. I thought it would be included because it's from Showtime. But all the limited series were removed 
    This series?

• Options
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    This series?

Yea
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,305
    That show was trash. Sorry fellas. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    That show was trash. Sorry fellas. 
    Which one? The Uber one? It was fine
    I miss igotid88