Options

Where are you??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hugh left before but came back.  I hope he returns again.  He was one of the few voices of reason on AMT.
    I checked his profile and it says he was last here on Friday. Hope he sticks around. 

Dankind too. I hadn't realized until seeing this thread that he hasn't posed in months .
    I was wondering why no one has called me an asshole or busted out the list in a while, now I know.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,541
    ''True, but I can imagine him feeling abandoned himself by lack of reasonable discussion on AMT where he frequented.''
    this has happened to all of us, @brianlux..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,866
    Hugh left before but came back.  I hope he returns again.  He was one of the few voices of reason on AMT.
    HFD sighting
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,663
    I checked his profile and it says he was last here on Friday. Hope he sticks around. 

Dankind too. I hadn't realized until seeing this thread that he hasn't posed in months .
    I was wondering why no one has called me an asshole or busted out the list in a while, now I know.
    Don't worry Chris, he still has you as #1 Asshole

Love,
    #2 Asshole

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,055
    #3 the goat
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,852
    Loujoe said:
    HFD sighting
    hoping I can get my hands on a signed poster from one of my shows. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,318
    Loujoe said:
    HFD sighting
    Nice! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,866
    Loujoe said:
    HFD sighting
    Miss you anyway. :) 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    brianlux said:
    HughFreakingDylan... one of my very first PJ friends here.  He's gone!  Done up and cut the cord.
    I for one am gonna miss you here, buddy.  But hey, good for you for doing what feels right.  And you KNOW there's always gonna be room for you here if you change you mind!
    cheers

That's a shame - I will really miss him.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,071

Don't worry Chris, he still has you as #1 Asshole

Love,
    #2 Asshole

Awww, TY #2!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,071
    is @dankind still MIA?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,255
    is @dankind still MIA?
    Haven't seen him in months.
    This weekend we rock Portland