Options

Where are you??

EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
edited May 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
Okay... I'm looking for some oldies, you know who you are. Remember the good ol days, eating wings, drinking beer and hockey threads? Talking about this and that... where are you all? Ive been gone for a while.. keep coming back tho and want to connect with some old friends. I miss you guys.
peace and love
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wait a minute.... I see Speedy
  • Options
    i see a lot of people visiting but noone talking
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Hi there! Yep, Speedy is here! Good to see you, where have you been? :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    hi earthgirl!

hi wolfie!

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    awww Hi everyone !! hugs
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    How old are we talking here? I've been around since 2000
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,817
    Earthgirl wrote:
    wait a minute.... I see Speedy
    WHATS UP SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Ive been taking a break from the board.. working way too much and travelling a bit. Ive missed you all very much. :)
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    It's like this and like that and like this and uh
    It's like that and like this and like that and uh
    It's like this...then who gives a fuck about those?
    So just chill...til the next episode...
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    hey i remember those days of the board. seems like fucking ages ago. i miss those late night drunken threads from u earthy
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Earthgirl getting toasted was pretty funny, because she made some great points while smashed. Didn't Metsy have a number in his username? What ever happened to Bostonlou? I've only been on the forums since 2006, so i'm probably not eligible for this conersation. Good to see you guys. Lets go Mets! (Can any of you pitch past 5 innings?)
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Yeah, this doesn't really concern me either, but welcome back! lol.

:mrgreen:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,763

HughFreakingDylan... one of my very first PJ friends here.  He's gone!  Done up and cut the cord.
    I for one am gonna miss you here, buddy.  But hey, good for you for doing what feels right.  And you KNOW there's always gonna be room for you here if you change you mind!
    cheers

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    brianlux said:

HughFreakingDylan... one of my very first PJ friends here.  He's gone!  Done up and cut the cord.
    I for one am gonna miss you here, buddy.  But hey, good for you for doing what feels right.  And you KNOW there's always gonna be room for you here if you change you mind!
    cheers

Is he now gone? He leaving 10C?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,541
    brianlux said:

cheers

His choice or something else??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    brianlux said:

cheers

That's a bummer. Great guy. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

Yes, gone.
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

His choice.  Smart guy like HFD would not get himself booted out.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    I feel like Hugh has abandoned us. Like don't even say bye or anything.

Goddamn you Hugh
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,866
    edited February 2023
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    hey i remember those days of the board. seems like fucking ages ago. i miss those late night drunken threads from u earthy
    Early board was fun!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    brianlux said:
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

Yes, gone.
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

That's to bad, great guy
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

Goddamn you Hugh
    True, but I can imagine him feeling abandoned himself by lack of reasonable discussion on AMT where he frequented.
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

Yes, gone.
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

That's to bad, great guy

For sure.  I hope he returns some day, but wish him well in his further adventures of #1 Headstones fan!

• Options
    brianlux said:

Goddamn you Hugh
    True, but I can imagine him feeling abandoned himself by lack of reasonable discussion on AMT where he frequented.
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

Yes, gone.
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

That's to bad, great guy

For sure.  I hope he returns some day, but wish him well in his further adventures of #1 Headstones fan!
    Disagree...we have reasonable discussions just about every day

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Goddamn you Hugh
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

Yes, gone.
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

That's to bad, great guy

On AMT?  Well, I have a differing perspective on that but if you find them reasonable, that's fine.  I find many of the threads basically land mines and hand grenades being tossed back and forth.  I think a lot of other people feel the same way.  Just look how low the population is on that section of that forum section.  True, the whole fan club forums are less than what they used to be, but AMT has taken one of the biggest hits in terms of people bailing. 
    I for one and far less interested in participating there than I used to be. 

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,309
    brianlux said:

cheers

That’s a shame, he’ll be missed around here
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Goddamn you Hugh
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

Yes, gone.
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

That's to bad, great guy

On AMT?  Well, I have a differing perspective on that but if you find them reasonable, that's fine.  I find many of the threads basically land mines and hand grenades being tossed back and forth.  I think a lot of other people feel the same way.  Just look how low the population is on that section of that forum section.  True, the whole fan club forums are less than what they used to be, but AMT has taken one of the biggest hits in terms of people bailing. 
    I for one and far less interested in participating there than I used to be. 
    It's moderated very well. I guess it's one of those "if you can't stand the heat..." things.

I find it hard to get worked up about someone typing stuff on a message board.

• Options
    Hugh left before but came back.  I hope he returns again.  He was one of the few voices of reason on AMT.
  • Options
    goldrush said:
    brianlux said:

cheers

That’s a shame, he’ll be missed around here

Hugh left before but came back.  I hope he returns again.  He was one of the few voices of reason on AMT.

He would like reading these both.  I hope is he ... oh damn, what's the word.  Not voyeur  haha!  You know... reading as a guest

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,324
    edited February 2023
    I checked his profile and it says he was last here on Friday. Hope he sticks around. 

Dankind too. I hadn't realized until seeing this thread that he hasn't posed in months .
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I checked his profile and it says he was last here on Friday. Hope he sticks around. 

Dankind too. I hadn't realized until seeing this thread that he hasn't posed in months .

Dankind is another long-time member hear.  I hope he's OK. 
    I always feel at least a little bad when people leave- even people I don't always agree with at times.  It's like family.  Sometimes you bicker, but in the end, their part of your scene.