Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
edited December 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
:eek:

nope the thread wasn't deleted! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    vital5 wrote:

:p

http://forums.pearljam.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=292950
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    It's Australian for "big ass thread", mate...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    DeLukin wrote:
    It's Australian for "big ass thread", mate...

vital5 has a big ass :eek:
    Why am I posting in this thread? Because I'm at work, bored, and I think this thread is stupid and I hope it gets locked. :)

COCK!

:) Just felt like saying that. :p
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    lame

i hope spiders come here and eat this thread up
    wah
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    vital5 wrote:

Ha! And Ozjammer had the nerve to say I'M retarded. :rolleyes:
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    vital5 has a big ass :eek:
    wow the newer Aussie thread even made YOU post in it.... you don't and have not posted in the other EVER... woohoo... mission accomplished ;)
    lame

i hope spiders come here and eat this thread up
    It's only lame because you thought the other thread was deleted :p
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    vital5 wrote:
    It's only lame because you thought the other thread was deleted :p

no

if the "Where the f$#% is everybody?!" thread isn't deleted before No Bullshit Part 2, i think we have a reason to worry
    wah
    Why am I posting in this thread? Because I'm at work, bored, and I think this thread is stupid and I hope it gets locked. :)

COCK!

:) Just felt like saying that. :p
    Baaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!

I wanna say it too

COCK :) actuallay FUCKEN COCK!!! :D
    nasty! :eek:
    Baaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!

I wanna say it too

COCK :) actuallay FUCKEN COCK!!! :D

YAY! Say it louder! ;)

Just to make it clear, I don't hope that your other thread gets locked...I think it is fun that all the groups have their threads. I just meant THIS thread because vital started it and like the OP, it is pointless as there is another thread. :)

And the Cock comment...vital's winning personality reminds me of Gareth Keenan from the office. I thought of the episode where Tim keeps calling him and saying "COCK" and then hangs up! bahahahahaha

COCK
    vital5 wrote:
    wow the newer Aussie thread even made YOU post in it.... you don't and have not posted in the other EVER... woohoo... mission accomplished ;)
    Duh. I don't post in the other thread because

1) I'm not Aussie

2) some a$$ wipe from Sydney made it QUITE clear that I am not welcome there.

But what does he know; he is a butt munch! Maybe I'll pop in sometime.
    COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!PENIS!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!VAGINA!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!TITS!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!
    COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!PENIS!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!VAGINA!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!TITS!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCKCOCK!COCKCOCKCOCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!!COCK!!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!COCK!
    OMG I love you! :D

Those are my favorite words right there :o

;)
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    I hope you Aussies do get a pj tour soon. I've more than had my fix over the past few years. and I gotta say that Australian bootlegs usually own...Melbourne '98 and Newcastle '06 in particular.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    OMG I love you! :D

Those are my favorite words right there :o

;)
    *said like a really drunk person* Awww I luv you too Jen :D

CLITORIS :eek:
    I hope you Aussies do get a pj tour soon. I've more than had my fix over the past few years. and I gotta say that Australian bootlegs usually own...Melbourne '98 and Newcastle '06 in particular.
    I concur :D
    So....any rumours??? :p
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    I concur :D
    So....any rumours??? :p

I'll keep my ears peeled
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • SamuleSamule Posts: 3,231
    This freaked the shit out of me, why?
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    good!!!

posting on a wrong thread!!!

ooopsss sorry wrong thread. :D
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    does the penis really go in the vagina?
    Samule wrote:
    Gosh I don't know?? Is that how it works? I thought you just got under the covers...and a baby comes? :confused::o
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    Samule wrote:

i didn't know that....
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    this deserves to be posted in both threads!
    i want one, this seems like the best idea ever!
    http://coolerfun.com/Beer_Belly.html
    suns rival wrote:
    good!!!

posting on a wrong thread!!!

ooopsss sorry wrong thread. :D

shit!! ;)
    Gosh I don't know?? Is that how it works? I thought you just got under the covers...and a baby comes? :confused::o
    eww, you get under covers with babies and make them come eww
    Samule wrote:
    Sam....hunny......have I taught you NOTHING!!! :eek: ;)
    Samule wrote:
    this deserves to be posted in both threads!
    i want one, this seems like the best idea ever!
    http://coolerfun.com/Beer_Belly.html
    I have the wine rack ;)
    Samule wrote:
    eww, you get under covers with babies and make them come eww

that's why they say googoo-gaga

Wait...what are you implying??