Options

Amazing stories of tragedies turned to triumph: Walking Tall Podcast..please give it a listen

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,065
A good friend of mine and a fellow PJ fanatic was in the mass shooting last year on the 4th of July in Highland Park, IL. 

Many believe from bad can come good and this is no different. 

He and another survivor of the Vegas shooting in 2017 (the son of MLB HOF Bert Blyleven) have created a mental health podcast along with a very accomplished Doctor of Psychology. 

On the podcast they talk all things mental health while also telling and hearing stories of amazing tragedies turned to triumph. 

My good friend also happens to have one of the more robust music collections (huge PJ) around and each week on the show he displays a certain piece. It's actually pretty fun!

As we all know mental health is becoming a huge focus for society, rightfully so. This podcast is another tool to help us all in our own struggle or to share with someone we know struggling themselves.  

You never know sharing this podcast may just save someone's life. 

Please visit this site, listen to the podcast, and share as much as possible!

Thanks!

PS- who knows...maybe I will be a guest on it one day soon and you may even hear me...

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,136
    Good stuff here Dave.  It’s nice to see this growing into regular peoples radar and those who may need it.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,687
    Download the first two.  Give us a heads up when you are on, just in case I don't subscribe after listening.  :)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,389
    This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
  • Options
    bump. give it a listen! it may save a life
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,795
    important stuff....great content which may hit home and help you, a friend, family member or even a stranger....spread the word and Walk Tall !
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,629
    Thank you so much Dave and everyone else for the support. We need it.