Options

Question about 10c tickets...

ellie_vedderellie_vedder Posts: 202
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Please note: THIS IS NOT AN OFFER OF MY TICKETS TO ANYONE. I AM NOT SELLING THEM YET OR GIVING THEM AWAY.

I've got 2 tickets for Wembley next week. Basically it's turning out that i think my friend is not going to be able to afford to pay me for her ticket, and i can't afford to let her off (£45 a go!!) And i wouldn't be interested in going alone or taking a random.
I was just wondering if 10c have any returns policy? Or would i have to sell them on myself?
Because i'd still have to go all the way to Wembley to pick them up and then sell them on.... Could anyone tell me?
As i said, i am NOT selling them yet so please do not message me about them. I just need to know.
*Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your friend.

You can transfer them to another member with relative ease. Otherwise your stuck with them.

Saying that, there are (not me personally but) plenty on here that are looking for singles, so if you were to change your mind... y'know?

Good luck anyway :)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'd rather let my friend off with the money until they could pay me.. this means i still get to see PJ.

in your scenario you're not willing to forsake £45 which means you'll miss out on one of the greatest shows PJ are to give.

there is loads of folk going on their own... why cant you go on your own?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    If you can't wait for a while for the money, as Dunk just suggested, why not bring another friend or a family member?
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    If you can't wait for a while for the money, as Dunk just suggested, why not bring another friend or a family member?

or you can just randomly join the crazy crowd, im sure everyone is totally friendly... ;)
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    fookiefookie Posts: 267
    I need 2 tickets for London Show. I am a TC member. If any TC member has 2 tickets and can not attend We can XFER the tickets for face value. Id be very grateful

Thanks
  • Options
    did you even check this thread.. theres a guy above me who you could have transferred them to

what a shame :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    ellie_vedderellie_vedder Posts: 202
    bloody hell just leave it alone will you.
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • Options
    bloody hell just leave it alone will you.

whatever.. go buy one of these