Options

Pearl Jem live on Phanton FM

stankratzstankratz Posts: 183
edited January 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I probably should've put this in with the last post, apologies, but to promote the Crawdaddy gig we're gonna be on the Edel Coffey show on Phantom FM next Wednesday morning (16th) between 11am and 12. I think they want us to do a song and an interview so it should be a laugh. Phantom's frequency is 105.2, think it can only be got in Dublin and surrounding areas but they mite let us put it up on youtube if we ask nicely:D

http://www.myspace.com/pearljemofficial
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    god i love that station. they have one or two DJs who cream themselves over Alive, Dissident & STBC, but dont seem to have much else PJ in studio....but if youre ever drivin over the wicklow mountains & ask them to cranck up some PJ for ya before you lose them, they are sound enough to do it.

that, (amongst many reasons) makes them legends in my eyes

edel coffeys show is class, enjoy yourselves!
  • Options
    stankratzstankratz Posts: 183
    Well maybe that's why they've invited us on to the show, think we're gonna play an acoustic version of Jeremy so tune in if you can at all. Actually on that note, I wonder would the guys in Pearl Jam actually mind this whole tribute thing and playing one of their songs on radio. I'd like to think they're the type of guys who would give you their blessing cause you're preaching the good word of Pearl Jam and none of us are making money off it, just covering the overheads. Anyway this is a serious ramble, i'm gonna try not typing for a while!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    stankratz wrote:
    Well maybe that's why they've invited us on to the show, think we're gonna play an acoustic version of Jeremy so tune in if you can at all. Actually on that note, I wonder would the guys in Pearl Jam actually mind this whole tribute thing and playing one of their songs on radio. I'd like to think they're the type of guys who would give you their blessing cause you're preaching the good word of Pearl Jam and none of us are making money off it, just covering the overheads. Anyway this is a serious ramble, i'm gonna try not typing for a while!

yeah but imagine how famous you'd be if they sued you! That'd be awesome! And ye might get to meet them in court :o
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!