Options

San Diego '06?

BrezBrez Posts: 570
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone have this and wanna help me out? I got one from the 2005/2006 Download Thread but it was in some weird format that I didn't know what to do with.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
And before his first step... He's off again...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Brez wrote:
    Anyone have this and wanna help me out? I got one from the 2005/2006 Download Thread but it was in some weird format that I didn't know what to do with.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

what is the format??
    FLAC??
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    no, i know exactly what brez is talking about. ive wanted it for a long time now but something is fucked up with the one on the thread. id love it too if somebody has it in mp3 form.
  • Options
    Yeah it's not FLAC, it's something I've never seen before. It's just one big file and my computer doesn't even know what program to use for it.

I'm lost.

So like vedder_soup said, if anyone has the mp3 and would be willing to share, it would be greaaaatly appreciated. Or if you have downloaded this same file and know what to do with it, that would be awesome too.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Here's the MP3 version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJZSQDCS
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    if it is a UIF??? file, download a free program called magic iso, you can extract the mp3's or flacs or whatever from there
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    merkinball wrote:

Your a hero to me.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    Thanks for the new link, too!

I thought my twin's daughter's first concert experience would be PJ live at the Verizon center in DC sometime in the future, but it's San Diego 06! I'm working in the same place where her laptop is situated, and she's ok with listening to it.

Psych!
    Sweet!
    Uber-awesome!

Hmmmm, after Portugal, the beginning in San Diego '06 . . . well, it's lacking.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I'm at the long road speech, and an educator didn't inspire me as much as a volleyball coach. I wasn't very good, but he could tell I was working to get good. Scotty Mose.

It's a moving speech, and it must have been just one of those moments when everyone is breathing one breath at the same time.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I'm at the long road speech, and an educator didn't inspire me as much as a volleyball coach. I wasn't very good, but he could tell I was working to get good. Scotty Mose.

It's a moving speech, and it must have been just one of those moments when everyone is breathing one breath at the same time.

It was a great moment, and it was amazing how quiet the room got. As opposed to '03 when Ed came out to play ARC and it stayed very noisy, despite his attempts to get the crowd to quiet down.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    merkinball wrote:

thanks so much.
  • Options
    thanks so much.

No problem. It's a great show, deserves to be heard.

If anyone wants the FLAC version, I'll put it up too, just let me know.