Options

Pearl Jam In Italy

elivedderelivedder Posts: 28
edited March 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I think that Ed loves Italy very much...because Italy is a very special place...with all history of the world...I'll go to see them in Mestre Venice...4 Ed Why don't you came to live in Italy?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    elivedder wrote:
    I think that Ed loves Italy very much...because Italy is a very special place...with all history of the world...I'll go to see them in Mestre Venice...4 Ed Why don't you came to live in Italy?

you've just joined the club... welcome to 10C :D
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    you've just joined the club... welcome to 10C :D
    Why I've just Joined the club? Ed and Beth went to italy to married...he has an house in Rome...he can come to liv in Italy eh eh
  • Options
    elivedder wrote:

Is there someone to come to see them to Mestre Venice in June?
    please tell meeeeeeeee. thanks
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    elivedder wrote:
    Is there someone to come to see them to Mestre Venice in June?
    please tell meeeeeeeee. thanks
    No, nobody's going to taht show.. You'll be alone, with PJ playing on front of you...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    No, nobody's going to taht show.. You'll be alone, with PJ playing on front of you...

Wowwowowo, thanks for your new! I hope that Ed'll see me...
  • Options
    elivedder wrote:
    Wowwowowo, thanks for your new! I hope that Ed'll see me...

4 Ed: when you'll come to Mestre, please look at down ok? because I'll be alone there and you'll play in front of me...only for me...kiss kiss
  • Options
    elivedder wrote:
    4 Ed: when you'll come to Mestre, please look at down ok? because I'll be alone there and you'll play in front of me...only for me...kiss kiss

Comunque a parte queste cavolate, non c'è nessuno che viene al concerto a Mestre? e non c'è nessuno che può consigliarmi un posto dove dormire? Grazie...ps xò cavolo doversi sorbire tutti gli altri che cantano sarà proprio dura, ma x PJ questo ed altro...
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    elivedder wrote:
    Ed needs to try to travel in Italy without people organising everything for him and we'll see if he likes the country so much ...Very nice things to see ...if you ever find out how to get there..or it's open..
    Many of us, including Italian speaking people, were none too impressed by the general organisation of the place (at the gigs and in general: transport/shops/etc) :(
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    Ed needs to try to travel in Italy without people organising everything for him and we'll see if he likes the country so much ...Very nice things to see ...if you ever find out how to get there..or it's open..
    Many of us, including Italian speaking people, were none too impressed by the general organisation of the place (at the gigs and in general: transport/shops/etc) :(

You are right, but Italy is Italy...
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    @Pegasus is right. Italy is such nice cuntry, but such mess. I love that country I spent 10 years of my life living there, my second patria:) but good luck with general organisation.

Evivedder, ben arrivata tra noi. A Venezia non ci sono perche' i festival non mi interesano, ho preso altre 4 date per seguire i PJ.
    Qui sul forum c'era un altro thread italiano, forse trovi qui della gente che va a Venezia con te.
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=217425
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    elivedder wrote:
    No surf.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    No surf.
    Many things all about Italy, but then all want to come to Italy...bah. I live here very well, all must think to America for exemple, if you have money you can liv well and you can cure yourself...if you havent't money you can die...where do you live well??
  • Options
    JanetWeissJanetWeiss Posts: 231
    elivedder wrote:
    Many things all about Italy, but then all want to come to Italy...bah. I live here very well, all must think to America for exemple, if you have money you can liv well and you can cure yourself...if you havent't money you can die...where do you live well??

Please, I understand what you're saying and why you're saying it but let's stop this discussion.
    We have our problems, nobody can honestly say something different. It's not that bad sometimes, but big problems exist.
    Do you think money don't make the difference in Italy?
    Let's stop this thread and talk about music, ok?
    Something we all can share.
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)
  • Options
    JanetWeiss wrote:
    Please, I understand what you're saying and why you're saying it but let's stop this discussion.
    We have our problems, nobody can honestly say something different. It's not that bad sometimes, but big problems exist.
    Do you think money don't make the difference in Italy?
    Let's stop this thread and talk about music, ok?
    Something we all can share.

It's better to talk about music...PJ's music, but I insist that Italy is Italy (and I think that money don't make the difference in Italy like in many other country)
  • Options
    elivedder wrote:
    It's better to talk about music...PJ's music, but I insist that Italy is Italy (and I think that money don't make the difference in Italy like in many other country)

Ps ma tu 6 di Roma?
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    No surf.
    No surf? I'll surf every day in my bathroom...if Ed wants to come I'll surf him too...
  • Options
    See you all at the Venice show. I'll show you how to rock out to PJ American style.
    Recording Artist Coalition 2002, Irvine 6/2/03, Irvine 6/3/03, San Diego 6/5/03, San Diego 7/7/06, LA 7/9/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/01/09, LA 10/6/09, LA 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 11/24/13, Seattle 12/6/13
  • Options
    See you all at the Venice show. I'll show you how to rock out to PJ American style.
    Ok I'll wait for your news...hehehehe italian kisses