Options

new shows

rahularahula Posts: 11
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I was just saving some money to any PJ concert... hopefully in August. But, after this european tour they are stopping for a while? Do you people know if is there going to be any concert in August?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    welcome! :) lollapalloza aug 5th
  • Options
    thaaanks!

But I think lollapalloza... maybe I won't get a visa for US, hotels, tickets, etc. in time.

In Europe I would spend much more =( Damn euro $$
    Actually maybe I won't be even able to get the money for it...

I read in dont-remember-where that this would the ONLY show in US for PJ in 2007! So, in august would they still play in Europe?

I'm from Brazil!

You're going to the lollapalloza? Gimme a ceiling xD

Is there anyone throught this site that sell lollapalloza single day tickets for PJ?

cya! ~__~
  • Options
    PearlStripesPearlStripes Posts: 267
    You better get moving if you need a visa. You can crash on our hotel floor for 4 days and buy a ticket at the show.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Lol, I read the title as 'new shoes' :D

you can still buy single day tickets on the lollapalooza website. They just finished Europe... lolla's the last concert left this year.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    the last concert this year??? really? already???

What do you mean by crashing on your hotel floor? How much is this hotel's check in?

How much is a ticket on the spot (is there a chance that they all go sold out in the spot?)

Is there anyone here trustworthy that I could send the money for buying the ticket for me?

Miami is too far away from chicago? =D No flights for chicago

oh god!0

----

Scheduled my interview for USA visa! Anyone willing to gimme a celing for a couple of days to the show? I could even pay.. is just that I'd need some help with transportation and stuff to the local, buying tickets etc. =(

Man I gotta go this shooooww in EU I won't be able to make it!

Oh gosh.. I'll try to sell my guitar =(

When someone said this was going to be the last concert of the year... meant for US, right? Or they won't make anymore concert this year??/
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    rahula wrote:
    the last concert this year??? really? already???

What do you mean by crashing on your hotel floor? How much is this hotel's check in?

How much is a ticket on the spot (is there a chance that they all go sold out in the spot?)

Is there anyone here trustworthy that I could send the money for buying the ticket for me?

Miami is too far away from chicago? =D No flights for chicago

oh god!0

----

Scheduled my interview for USA visa! Anyone willing to gimme a celing for a couple of days to the show? I could even pay.. is just that I'd need some help with transportation and stuff to the local, buying tickets etc. =(

Man I gotta go this shooooww in EU I won't be able to make it!

Oh gosh.. I'll try to sell my guitar =(

When someone said this was going to be the last concert of the year... meant for US, right? Or they won't make anymore concert this year??/

Probably last for the year - they won't be touring Europe twice in one year (unless we get veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery lucky!!) You can buy single day Lolla tickets here: http://lollapalooza.frontgatetickets.com/choose.php?a=1&lid=12926&eid=16870
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!