Options

MSGII First show

nylukinnylukin Posts: 8
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Have been a die hard pearl jm since 92 and this is my first show...My tickets are at the will call and should be floor seats from what i hear. I hear that tonight is supposed to be insane...Caint wait...Any idea of who is opening tonight? SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
I know I was born and I know I will die. The inbetween is mine
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    nylukin wrote:
    Have been a die hard pearl jm since 92 and this is my first show...My tickets are at the will call and should be floor seats from what i hear. I hear that tonight is supposed to be insane...Caint wait...Any idea of who is opening tonight? SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

Wow, your first show should be amazing! I believe Ted Leo and the Pharmacists are opening again. Personally, I think they really suck, but they give me time to drink more. :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    nylukinnylukin Posts: 8
    Ya i heard they blow...But plenty of time todink...Thanks dude I am going nuts waiting...lol...Rumor is they are filming the show....hope it is true
    I know I was born and I know I will die. The inbetween is mine
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    nylukin wrote:
    Ya i heard they blow...But plenty of time todink...Thanks dude I am going nuts waiting...lol...Rumor is they are filming the show....hope it is true
    My first show too.
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    whoYOUarewhoYOUare Posts: 274
    nylukin wrote:
    they film every show
    peace