2023/2024 NBA Season October 18th Opening Tip off! Pg 48

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    23scidoo said:
    Tonight is the ''King'' night you think??
    The way OKC likes to play up and down the floor, pretty good chance.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • 23scidoo said:
    He might hold off to get it at home.  Let's see.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    23scidoo said:
    They are home tonight.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Congrats Lebron

chinese-happy.jpg
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    He did it. Congrats LeBron 
    I miss igotid88
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Congrats LeBron.  Still going at a high level and all the miles on that body.  So impressive. 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Congratulations!!
    Lucky enough to wake up at the right time!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    edited February 2023
    Add another 4-5k points in the next 2 years if healthy. I think he wants to play with his son
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
    I like how he did it in a loss to another non playoff team. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • igotid88 said:
    Add another 4-5k points in the next 2 years if healthy. I think he wants to play with his son
    He has said that is his dream.

Congrats LBJ.
  • Poncier said:
    23scidoo said:
    They are home tonight.
    Whoops.
    igotid88 said:
    He said that because he knows it gives his son a better shot at getting a shot in the NBA.  
  • pjhawks said:
    igotid88 said:
    He said that because he knows it gives his son a better shot at getting a shot in the NBA.  
    I thought his son was good enough at this point to make it?
    Look at all these losers staring into their phones when history was made. There's like two people here living in the moment out of sea of 20,000 extensions of technology. They realize the game was televised right? 

chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    igotid88 said:
    I have heard some differing opinions on Bronny.  He made the McDonald's All American game for HS but a few pundits who I listen to for College Basketball think he is a fringe high major player in college.  Have to give credit to Bronny for dealing with all the hype so well so far.  Can't be easy being LeBron's son.  Will be a very interesting guy to follow in college.
  • Look at all these losers staring into their phones when history was made. There's like two people here living in the moment out of sea of 20,000 extensions of technology. They realize the game was televised right? 

This is the way now, you have to prove you were there and post on your social media...
  • pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    igotid88 said:
    I have heard some differing opinions on Bronny.  He made the McDonald's All American game for HS but a few pundits who I listen to for College Basketball think he is a fringe high major player in college.  Have to give credit to Bronny for dealing with all the hype so well so far.  Can't be easy being LeBron's son.  Will be a very interesting guy to follow in college.
    I followed him briefly in Middle school where he tore kids up.  Haven't in HS as I thought he was a sure thing.  What is it, one more year for college and into the pros?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Look at all these losers staring into their phones when history was made. There's like two people here living in the moment out of sea of 20,000 extensions of technology. They realize the game was televised right? 

I 100% approve your “get off my lawn” take. I have noticed that, at ANY game, half the people in the $$$ front row seats will be staring at their phones or “sharing” some stupid shit with the person next to them. social media is the devil’s spawn.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    igotid88 said:
    I followed him briefly in Middle school where he tore kids up.  Haven't in HS as I thought he was a sure thing.  What is it, one more year for college and into the pros?
    That seems to be the plan.  He has narrowed his choices for college to Oregon, Ohio State and USC but have also heard he could go to the G-League.  
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    The good old days.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910

The guy front row is Phil Knight. 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    igotid88 said:
    I doubt he would've made the McDonalds team if his name was John Smith.

I'm not taking a shot at the kid as I think he can play for a High-Major program. I saw him play only once in person and a few times on TV/Stream and he's a very intelligent player , with a nice shooting stroke.  I like his game. 

I think most Player Rankings have him anywhere in the 30's but  one has him in the 20's(Go figure that is ESPN)
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    It's probably similar to Arch Manning. The kid can play, but is for sure pumped up by his last name. 
  • Jumb0 said:
    It's probably similar to Arch Manning. The kid can play, but is for sure pumped up by his last name. 
    The Mannings actually don't like talking about him.  kid can play though.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Hi! said:
    The good old days.

right after he pushed off!

Jazz just got westbrook…..I’m soooooo happy :angry:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Durant to the Suns
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    oh man, those nets beat writers, too bad the nets couldn't wait until 10 am to leak to Woj.  Decent return, especially getting Bridges back.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    The Wolves seem desperate. Dealing for Conley now. How convenient the Jazz were playing MN so they could just leave him behind after the game :lol: Maybe they should have begged to send Gobert back for Kessler while they were at it. I always thought he was overrated. Curious to see what ends up happening with Westbrook. Potential to be a Clipper if Jazz buy him out.

Hope Durant gets healthy soon. Suns will be unstoppable. Oddly enough I have KD, Bridges and Johnson on my fantasy team. Johnson's already borderline value probably plummets unless he earns the minutes.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    cutz said:
    Durant to the Suns

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..