Options

That 90s show (Netflix, trailer released)

2»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,788
    as I recall that 70s show took a season to become itself.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    mickeyrat said:

I don't recall all the teens being such terrible actors in the first season of That 70s show.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,397
    No
    PJ_Soul said:
    mickeyrat said:

I don't recall all the teens being such terrible actors in the first season of That 70s show.
    Most except for Mila were 18 and over. This cast is 18 and under
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    mickeyrat said:

This is why Netflix has such a challenge producing quality sitcoms. Many great ones take time for the casts to form chemistry and perfect their characters, such as Seinfeld, Office, Parks n Rec

Netflix cancelation policy of late makes it difficult to produce a hit sitcom
  • Options
    It has gotten a sesson 2 ateast
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited February 2023
    igotid88 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mickeyrat said:

Kay, but lots of kids in movies and on TV can actually act really well. This acting is worse than Saved by the Bell.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,397
    No
    PJ_Soul said:
    igotid88 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mickeyrat said:

Kay, but lots of kids in movies and on TV can actually act really well. This acting is worse than Saved by the Bell.
    Depends on the director too I guess.
    I miss igotid88