Options

NYC Tickets.

CarboncitylightsCarboncitylights Posts: 10
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey guys,

I was on the website to just get two tickets to the NYC show, either 24th or 25th. I was there the second it opened for pre sale and it didn't show the tickets at all. Its not like i missed the opening or anything. Does anyone know whats going on?
Does anyone know when the general public sale is on because im not able to find that!
Mike
www.carboncitylights.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    looks like you missed it by twelve hours. AM not PM.

(or are you joking?)
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    No i was online at 9 am! and 11 am for the second show. I also checked ticketsnow.com and the prices there are ridiculous!
    Mike
    www.carboncitylights.com
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    Holy shit! I can believe how much those MSG tickets are going for.
  • Options
    Do you know where the tickets will go on sale to public? Im so upset it didnt show me the NYC tickets on the website!
    Mike
    www.carboncitylights.com
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Stryker420 wrote:
    Holy shit! I can believe how much those MSG tickets are going for.

errrr... have they gone on sale at ticketbastard yet? if not then how can there be any MSG tickets on sale elsewhere ? if there are then report them to the 10c.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    jrd wrote:
    errrr... have they gone on sale at ticketbastard yet? if not then how can there be any MSG tickets on sale elsewhere ? if there are then report them to the 10c.

Ticketsnow.com
  • Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    i got tickets to the first show. then i logged on to get tix to the second show and the site was down. i kept checking over and over and nothing. so i checked like 15 minutes later and it was up, there was a link for NYC tickets, but when i clicked buy it said sold out, then i refreshed and the whole page was different and said "tickets not available" then i went back and the NYC show wasnt listed anymore.

sucks...but at least i got tickets to the first night..