Options

Marker in the Sand ~ Refers to this Post

LifeBelongsToYouLifeBelongsToYou Posts: 7
edited February 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
http://chat.anncoulter.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=55935&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=35

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:34 am Post subject: Speaking of Allah

HEY! HEY! ANN

CHECK THIS WHILE WE'RE GLITTERING AWAY HERE...

[BETWEEN EVERY AND ALL 4th OF JULY INDEPENDENCE DAY PYROTECHNIC CONTRACT RENEWAL CYCLES - AS THE HOUSE DIVIDES]

Today is set for the Massachusettsupthebootysofallofyoutwoshits where will the Lesbian Fed Homosexual be without the Mitt Romney Presidential General election. This morning before sunrise slush finished sliding us apart, I found I was there voting before 7AM which always Beats up Mailing Absentee Voting Ballots from the Hospital for the Criminally Insane. God Bless America! The Dream from which I show my Love towards all the Nations. Including the One Nation of ISRAEL as being The Lion Toothed Jaws of my Father, The Honeysweet suckling Tit's of my Mother Sheep, and Fiery Fang's of my Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent riding the Hot-tub on the Wings of the STAFF OF MOSES.

I VOTED FOR THE BOMB AND HERE'S SOMETHING OF WHY I MUST ALWAYS DO SO FOR THE SAKE OF PRESERVING THE BACK DOOR TO HER HONOR FROM THE RICOCHETING RICORACKTEERING HIJACKED SEQUOIA TREE AS I BANG THE TOM TOM EVER SO SLOWLY.

Subject: Goliath B. Allah
Muslim are Swine Herders.
They worship a D**khead with nothing above the shoulders who once was named Goliath.
His D*** for the Swine like size is comparable to the girth of an ordinary head and was salvaged and renamed Allah which will never bring his Phallic worshipping Swine Herders salvation without acceptance of Jesus Lord Yeshua AS MASTER Servant Child.
In the very least ASIDE FROM sitting down for a Silver Platter of Bacon and Eggs to seal the peace pact, there are other terms for them to accept, to clarify; They must believe that this whole shooting match is due to the Unrighteous Jealousies of a handmaiden named HAGAR whom actually did SACK Abraham for the Big-ass Swine she birthed before He and his Wife had their first chosen righteously born Sheep named Issac.
After whence, Hagar knowingly planned to butcher the twelve tribes of choice sheep. so she could take the Land and henceforth poison herself upon the terrorist Swine Herd she is modernly understood to refuse to either Eat or Flush down the toilet of the Red Sea.

(i.e. Bacon from the Terrorist Swine Herds they never Sacrificed)

(i.e. Twelve Tribes: that were only there as the Instrument to bring my Virgin Mother who was to bring my Savior Brother who was to bring the Idea of Sacrifice of Flesh of the Gentiles and Blood of the Hebrew as being the Straight and Narrow and "Never Gay" path to Salvation through Permanent Birth control unto the world through the Heavenly By all of Heaven reformed Loineage of my Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent)

(i.e. Samson eventfully cast his pearls of Sacred Blood before the Swine of the time that WERE tempted to come with HIM,. then known as Delilah and a Palestine wife of the origin of a form of the Gentile genitalia variety of orgasmuhmychasmuughh., [Bad Move Samson] and the results to that Mother Hating event was the Terrorist Bitch in a Faceless Bastard SKI MASK we have today going after our Holy Mother's Sacred Ass in the form of a Lesbian Fed Homosexual who Falsely Claims Governmental Right while on their UnHoly Mission to Commandeer the World of they who have WORMLIKE POTENTIAL - through the means of a Ricocheting RICORACKTEERING Hijacked Sequoia Tree on the next whim of the Lesbian Judge to the Homosexual Governor to the Gay Lobbyist right up to the newly imposed "Uncivil" rules of Un-Kinder Kindergarten classes of the local public school.)

As for me I am a Water and Fire Baptized Christian American Dreaming Puppy Dog Pigshitter named Stephan.
My Spiritual center is focused upon my Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent who is no longer named NEET because she said her name is now to be known as SEETHER of whom and by this Witch (Not) Trial Basis --- is willing to DOUBLE FANG and Burn HALF the Swine Herds from Flight Level 180 at 85,069 ft while Delivering the necessary Winds of Change through the Man I Fest ed Quantity of Quality Fiery Pillars that will be of Immediate Interest to All who Believe in the SCENT of Fried Bacon Herders who expect Hugo Chavez to keep a Nuclear Missile under the Dome of his Mosque aiming North.
This is to be Piloted through an air breathing man who is coming again in a jet propelled aircraft when it is Cloudy as HIS Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent watches
both the Altimeter Bezel and Richter Scale from a Hottub in the Pilots Cabin as they Prayerfully Wing around the Heavens of the Good Lord until Sighting the Red Light giving the Heavenly Command to "Let the Kingdom Come on Earth as it is in Heaven".
As the Kingdom' Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent is known to Come from Higher Altitudes than the Eagle Sh-it's Bacon already,. merely referring to the position of her cockpit in the Hot-tub in the Pilots cabin.
(i.e. -Of Which I mightily add, Is why the Eagles look up to the Hot-tub to observe how she will hold her hot-button during these matters when not letting go of the Bombaday door lever to find how she feels during those MOMENTS before All of the Fires of Heaven Come falling from above, firing Downward on HIS Command so that they can fly their Bacon Shi***** Tail Feather's off to to the side of all of the ground Zero's - on those no longer Clearly Seen Cloudy Days! )

Such as in the Night of the of the Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and various other Faceless Bacon herders through Heavenly Rains of Brimstone and such to mark the previous reminiscence of the Angelic blinding of the Homosexual by Lesbian official., Who never believed people with!!! eye's had ever read yesterday's papers.

It is not true that the Lord is coming a second time - HE has come many times already in the Hot-tub with Our Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent in acts of multiple mutual sacrifices of the ugly woman's ass-part of the
VIPER that covetously continues to rise up between the acorns of every tempted Brother in a measly attempt to falsely represent the beatified oaken branch of which that only real children can climb to the top.
Thu-sly keeping with the tradition of keeping all eyes atop the staff of Moses upon which was a serpent for the sake of inspiring a little initiative to seekers of the sacrificial path in the end time while walking through the Desert of Homosexuality.

Another Coming of the Kingdom's Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent also can be said to have occurred when Hiroshima - and Nagasaki were perfected, to my most recent memory.

Mission 99 Red Balloons will convince the remaining Swine Herders to chew with their newly found Gentile Pigshittin *lower extremity orifice-plural* or the Sacred Vision will remain on standby with Our Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent and their Sixteen Hooves a Thundering ~ By God! Power Winged Dream of Freedom to be kept apart from the Mega-fueled Purse-Swinging Swine Herders in the hopes of a world of Stronger *lower extremity orifice-plural* who are better off for being able to now S*** Pig through their own Swine Herd even during the newly enacted Ramadan Bacon and Eggs -Break or Fast.

An Idea for Loving thy neighbor can only be realized when all Swine Herders and Pig**itters UNITE in a covenant with God our Father to never again neither Raze Cain or put HIS head on each others Silver Bacon and Eggs Platter as a result of Direct orders of our Heavenly Father to not hurt the Ungrateful Little Bitch in a Bastards Birthday Suit who wears Sheep's clothing on the Outside., Now to further that, we children have said that until he strong fully breaks his habit of raising Swine Herds upon Swine Herds while telling everybody that he does not eat them, will only result in the consequences they have left unchecked or perfectly misunderstood.

Actually, My Lord has the Right Instructions to the way into the Garden Gate.

Gentiles:

Muslim Pigs' Sacrifice of Defiled Flesh - Sacrifice the propagation of their Flesh to the Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent of Heaven through acts of Permanent Birth Control.
Thereby being transformed from being likened unto Unholy Vipers unto the becoming of Christian Dogs of Sanctified Flesh.

Christian Dogs' of Sanctified Flesh - Sacrifice the propagation of their Flesh to the Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent of Heaven through acts of Permanent Birth Control.

Hebrews:

Hebrew Sheep' of Sanctified Blood - Sacrifice the propagation of their Flesh AND Blood to the Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent of Heaven through acts of Permanent Birth Control.

Holy Comforter of Gentiles and Hebrews:

Now, After receiving of all of the acts of Sacred SAC Air Command Sacrifices of the Bacon-herders,The Divinely Inspired result is to be of a Heaven and Earth that witnesses a World population decrease due to the New patterns of Flesh and Blood Sacrifices accomplished through Sacred acts of Essuring that each other magnify the use of Permanent Birth Control to the Sacred Flying SisterSerpent who Rides the Winged Hot-tub. Eventually, as the Clarity of the Clouds either increase or decrease determinate upon the siting status of any more Global warming balloons.

Up to then, it is THE TWO-EDGES of HIS IRONROD Sword that THE
Tru(e)ly Faithful will have to make some observation of before arising to Kiss HIM on the Teeth IN HIS SACRED DARKNESS before entering the Heavenly Kingdom he has made for Man and Woman beyond the Earlier one the Faithless woman has left in ruins AS THE RESULT OF WHAT A BACON-HERDER COULD SAY WITHOUT BEING NOTICED BY THE SWINE..

Aside from this, may all the now observing of the many dwindling Masses CUM TO REALIZE that it was all due to the Inner Workings of a Sacred SACRIFICIAL FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent who understood why she was placed on the top of the staff of Moses.

Even though at first blush KIDS OF INFINTILE DEVELOPMENT who have GROWN TO BECOME PERFECTLY SOUND CHILDREN have always said it is easy to see HOW AND WHY she was the one who is graced to have no problemo with swallowing Pharaoh's serpent - a notable subject not to be misunderstood by any who are weak and heavy laden by what happens on the wayside at the bottom of that staff where the minor viper brood kicks about.

As a Central observation of a ofttimes Central observer would note, The Mercy enriched souls might be then be Interested in UNDERSTANDING
that The Sacred FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent of Heaven and Earth brings the Flesh and Blood Sacrifices of the Earth Man and Woman in a Spiritually UNDERSTOOD WAY, then unto the Creator Lion of all Heavenly Darkness some Children already know by the name' Father Hairy Balls of SACRIFICE' of all Creation of the Heavens and Earth.
of WHICH THERE IS THIS WHICH WE KNOW ALSO, AS TO the part about what really went on beneath the Crucifixion Cross, BASICALLY MEANING THAT IN ESSENCE it was HE - "WHO" COMMANDED US as ROMAN BROTHERS TO Whip,Crown,Nail,and Spear "OUR OWN BROTHER" HIS only BEGOTTEN ALMIGHTY SON "Born first of Our Blessed Sister Mary of Joseph" FOR HIS DIVINE PURPOSES ONLY.

Interesting Point:
Our Mother of the Evening may have started the Journey out from the Garden - yet the Sacred duty for preparing the return is bound to the Sacred SACRIFICIAL FourHorsePower Flying SisterSerpent of the Morning.

lowering the bar wrote:
does any one have any idea what that rant means???

SMILE_AT_VICTORY wrote:

Ommmmm... Muslims cannot find a place to BE ALL THAT THEY CAN BE
in this world until they start *the process by which manure is made* .........Pig?

Got a Machine' Head - It's Better than the Rest' [home]
GREEN TO RED - MACHINE HEAD

Oh don't miss the the line excluded from "Babe" Pig in the City..Spoke the Watchful SheepDog to the Attacking Swine Herder...

Shi# Pig Shi...

COMMAND COM ~ THIS IS ALPHA AND THE OMEGA ~ AGREEING TO A RED ~ CONFIRM THAT'... OVER'

http://www.nena.de/
Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall see Peace.
This Man is forever giving the world a way to believe in Man - Problem is, the woman would not forget herself long enough to find his perfection in her image ~ Stephan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i had a bacon sandwich this morning...

lean and streaky.... super crispy...

almost cre-mated...

it... was... delicious...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?