Options

Need 1 Wmbley 10c ticket

AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Sooooooooooooo, I'm in need of ONE 10c ticket to the show. I have mine, many thanks to wash_ :):) ,
but I need one for a very very good friend of mine.

If you have or know of someone who have one, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know! I WILL make
it up to whom ever digs one up... Drinks and that+a little extra ;) (Nooooo red, nuthin' to do with
my undies or the evil inside it ;) ) , sumthin' EVEN better ;):D hehe....

Let the GAAAAAAAAMES begin.

Stian

And Mr. Henry, your offer still stands aswell.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ticket ticket ticket, ticket ticket ticket........ anyone?
  • Options
    FintinFintin Posts: 77
    i have a spare ticket (friend not willing to bunk off school anymore and make the trip down from Edinburgh)
    I can't find anyone else (my friends don't like Pearl Jam that much....idiots)
    sure thing I guess...
    I'm getting a lift down from Manchester really early so we'll be abole to o meet up like a few hours before the gig after I get the tickets...
    plus im interested to know what the little something you're You're SURE noone has in their collection is
    PM me if you still need the ticket
    Life is like a Pearl Jam concert.....you never know what you're gonna get
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Fintin, if you haven't already sold it...I'm also looking for a Wembley 10club ticket. I sent you a pm.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Fintin.. I've pm'd you on behalf of Stian because I'm not sure he will have been near a PC to be able to see your post... I did say I'd look after him... at least you know his 'special' thing is not PJ undies.... :D
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Fintin.. I've pm'd you on behalf of Stian because I'm not sure he will have been near a PC to be able to see your post... I did say I'd look after him... at least you know his 'special' thing is not PJ undies.... :D

i've already sorted Stian out... :D
    no idea what the 'special thing' is yet though...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    i've already sorted Stian out... :D
    no idea what the 'special thing' is yet though...

hehe :D U'll see in june ;) But don't expect a HUGE surprise... Just something neat, something PJ related, something no one else has... (NOTHING official, but still ;) )
  • Options
    Alright peps, jrd and Fintin sorted me out with tix. Thanx guys, it's HIGLY appreciated :)

Special lill' *sumthin'* goes to jrd for hookin me up with the first ticket. Fintin, hope you're of the thirsty kind cuz ya's gonna get hammerd with us Norwegians in June ;)

Stian

Oh, the same to you Sebastian... Yr gettin hammered aswell ;) cheers:D
  • Options
    Desperately need 2 wembley standing tickets.
    I must confess I'm not a ten club member because if I joined all the clubs of my favourate bands I'd be bankrupt.
    Both me and a friend thought we had secured standing tickets via an agent. This week we find out the agent has been liquidated along with our tickets and the money we paid.
    Tickets are gold dust and PJ's policy of fans only, no touts is an example to the industry but thats no consolation to us.
    Can anyone help we are ready to kill ourselves!

London 1996 / manchester 2000 / Rock am Ring 2000 / Leeds 2006 / Wembley 2007???????
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Both me and a friend thought we had secured standing tickets via an agent.

I feel for you but.. from one of your previous posts, you seemed to know that all standing tix were 10c and therefore that any agent who claimed to have standing tickets were going to rip you off.....
    Didn't manage to get tickets for Wembley. I hear now all standing has been sold via 10cc.
    Since you knew that, you should have gone for seating.....
  • Options
    You are totally right and hindsight is a bitch.
    Fortunately we have been able to get our money back today from the credit card insurance but its tickets we wanted.