Options

i cant find it!

robbutlandrobbutland Posts: 59
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
i heard somewhere on here is an article suggesting the london gig might be quite special? does this make sense to anyone? can u help?
If music be the food of love, play on.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    robbutland wrote:
    i heard somewhere on here is an article suggesting the london gig might be quite special? does this make sense to anyone? can u help?

it's on The Porch

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=234407

and there's a "PJ plans something special for London" thread somewhere in here as well...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    BeerBaron wrote:
    But the interview is likely made up, so take it with a grain of salt ...
    why?
    both the tone and the content seem very genuine to me, consistent with previous Jeff's interviews.
    if it's a hoax it's really sophisticated.
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Pegasus wrote:
    why?
    both the tone and the content seem very genuine to me, consistent with previous Jeff's interviews.
    if it's a hoax it's really sophisticated.
    Because of the source: BDO forums. And that not one other person, after hours of searching, had been able to identify where the interview came from, whether from radio or a magazine or whatever.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    FWIW has anyone tried emailing the 10c to see if they can shed any light on whether the interview is for real or not...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?