Options

Reading festival video

ramborambo Posts: 170
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I used to have a sweet video of the whole reading festival show that I got off this site, cant find it anywhere, does anyone have it??????
st. john's newfoundland, sept 24/2005
st. john's newfoundland, sept. 25/2005
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    thats the webase quality one

at the time i uploaded a high quality vid of the main set and most of the 1st encore. i'll try and find it and upload it if you have no luck
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    i'll B + P it for you

I got the entire thing in the best quality
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    i'll B + P it for you

I got the entire thing in the best quality
    you got the 2 encores in hig quality? the second encore wasnt aired on telly so thats strange
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    ..Very emotional..this concert...I just got teary eyes...Damn..I love this band so much...

..I'm really disturbed with the distance between stage and crowd...
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    great night... when you're in a crowd that big, the distance does not seem too much.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    you got the 2 encores in hig quality? the second encore wasnt aired on telly so thats strange

Hi the second encore was shown on E4 - I caught end of it my accident. I got most of it on video but now dont have a player as invested in a DVd recorder. does anyone know anywhere you can take old videos to put onto DVD's?
  • Options
    wow, if someone can upload the high quality encores to somewhere, it would be appreciated
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    duggro wrote:
    wow, if someone can upload the high quality encores to somewhere, it would be appreciated

...or the whole thing...!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    HippyvikHippyvik Posts: 281
    If someone can host it and has a couple of gb's(3.5gb) free , I can ftp the whole thing to you(as it went out on tv, + interviews and encore), the first 3 or 4 song titles are out of sync with actual tracks but it's excellent quality:)
  • Options
    ive got a divx of the main show which is not too big to upload but still top quality so i might do that later

anyone wanna upload the encores so i can add them on?
  • Options
    I downloaded the complete concert off the web and transferred it to DVD, the sound is a bit low on the DVD, I can always cut another copy for you and post it.

Let me know by PM.
    Now my bitter hands shake beneath the clouds

Jools Holland 25/4/06
    Reading Festival 27/8/06

one better than Ed

WHO with Keith Moon - Oct 1975 Stafford
    Led Zep with John Bonham - May 1975 London
  • Options
    KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
    Is there somewere were I can download it. Can only watch it directly on the webpage.
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
  • Options
    Hippyvik wrote:
    If someone can host it and has a couple of gb's(3.5gb) free , I can ftp the whole thing to you(as it went out on tv, + interviews and encore), the first 3 or 4 song titles are out of sync with actual tracks but it's excellent quality:)

i've got the disc space and can host it on a web site for a few days (nice fast connection at University...!) until i get told to remove it...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Oooh, i'd love a high quality one of this.

After much talk...I finally saw the bit where Ed was teary eyed. It was a blooming emotional gig.

Although, i'd like to correct Ed...Iron Man has been played on the Uke before...some show in Seattle. Maybe the 2000 show. He forgot, I blame the pot. Oooh, that rhymes.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    wash_ wrote:
    Although, i'd like to correct Ed...Iron Man has been played on the Uke before...some show in Seattle. Maybe the 2000 show. He forgot, I blame the pot. Oooh, that rhymes.

Yup. The last show of the 2000 tour in Seattle. I was listening to it on Sunday...
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    jrd wrote:
    Yup. The last show of the 2000 tour in Seattle. I was listening to it on Sunday...

so was i...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    kingsykingsy Posts: 31
    Does someone now have non-webcast encores? Would love to get my hands on these and update the DVD.
    Point Dublin 2000
    Point Dublin 2006
    Wembley Arena London 2007
  • Options
    kingsy wrote:
    Does someone now have non-webcast encores? Would love to get my hands on these and update the DVD.
    yeah me too, i only have the first encore high quality
  • Options
    I am looking for the full show (including enores) too. I did have the main show and first encore (bbc interactive) on video but some moron (me) managed to tape over it! Been searching for a torrent of the full thing for weeks!
    Manchester 4/6/2000

and then wait 6 years...

Leeds 25/8/2006
    Paris 11/9/2006
    Wembley 18/6/2007
    Check out the Wembley Blog here - http://pjwembley.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    I am looking for the full show (including enores) too. I did have the main show and first encore (bbc interactive) on video but some moron (me) managed to tape over it! Been searching for a torrent of the full thing for weeks!

If someone can find the whole thing in HQ then I can host it (for a while at least) on a machine with a fast connection.

Obviously there's nothing in this for me at all... :D