Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled

Our forum's Auto-Save Draft feature has been temporarily disabled. During this testing time, the forum will no longer automatically save drafts of your posts while you are composing them. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.  The "Save Draft" forum feature is available on the Desktop version and the Full Site version on mobile. Remember to click "Save Draft" if you need to save your comment before you post it.

Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Kat and Sea

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    nice...thank you
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,418
    YES YES YES YES!!!!!

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Thanks!

(Can you make the yellow header go away?)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Thanks!

(Can you make the yellow header go away?)

You can dismiss it now. :)
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    pay no attention to that man behind the curtain 
    edited November 2020
    loving it. now to be a royal pita, on desktop there is a button to save draft, but not on mobile browser. is it possible for the vanilla team to correct this oversight?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    let me just take this opportunity to say thank you one more time.

@Kat @Sea has this been turned on again?

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited December 2022
    @mickeyrat no it hasn't. It's still off.