Options

FS: Benaroya Hall, Vault 3, Sevens, Ten SDB, Vs/Vitalogy SDB (all vinyl)

Hello everyone:

Long-time 10C member (since 1996), unfortunately don't spend a lot of time on here. Am preparing for a move and am parting ways with items to faciltate the move. Thought I'd offer these up here first.

- Benaroya Hall box set vinyl (M/NM. never opened. still in 10C packaging) $2600

- Vault 3 Constitution Hall vinyl (M/NM. never opened. still in 10C packaging) $600

- Sevens singles box set (M/NM. never opened. still in 10C packaging) $250

- Ten Super Deluxe Box Set (VG/NM. opened to see what's inside. vinyl never removed from sleeves, everything else inside same as when received from 10C. still in 10C shipping box) $250

- Vs/Vitalogy Super Deluxe Box Set (VG/NM. opened to see what's inside. vinyl never removed from sleeves, everything else inside same as when received from 10C. still in 10C shipping box) $250

- Pearl Jam Twenty vinyl (M/NM. never opened. still in 10C packaging) $175

- Mad Season River of Deceit vinyl (M/NM. never opened. still in 10C packaging) $100

- Eddie Vedder Earthling vinyl (Fresh-pressed edition. M/NM. never opened. still in 10C packaging) $125

Pictures available upon request.

Shipping is extra and will depend on the method you choose (obviously something trackable). Insurance is up to you, if you'd like. Only in continental US, please.
The Ten and Vs/Vitalogy sets are heavy.

Read the discussion on paypal F&F vs S&G. Would prefer F&F, but am open. If you're in Chicago, open to meeting and doing cash.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,841
    I sent you a PM about Pearl Jam Twenty.
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,841
    I got my PJ 20 vinyl today. It was packed really nicely. Great seller!