Options

Posters for trade

Hi, 

I have a pretty large collection of posters that I have collected over the years which I am looking to thin out a bit.  75 or so in total, all stored flat in poster sleeves and are NM/M. Most are show editions but I have a fair few AP's too.  The year range for the posters are 2000-2014.   Before I start listing them for sale - Itemising and photographing them all will take awhile.  I wanted to see if any one in the UK would be keen on working out a trade for an electric guitar - Fender or Gibson.  Random I know, but I just wanted to test the water and see if any UK collectors on here have a guitar to trade and are interested.  PM me if anyone is interested in discussing a trade.  I have added some photos that I had on file below - this is about half of what I have.  I will endeavour to get a full list together ASAP.  

Cheers

B

Comments

• Options
    Im in the  uk. You could sell some of those  for good money to the u.s.a right  now and buy a guitar of choice
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    gado15gado15 Posts: 102
    PM