Options

Good luck everyone!

Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
God this is fucking nerve wracking :o . Here's hoping you all get tickets. I finish work at 5 so I won't know the outcome til tomorrow but I just hope I don't come in in the morning to several sob story threads. Let's hope everyone can help eachother out and we're all happy :o

It's like Dublin all over again :eek: except it's not Dublin :(
The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
Verona??? it's all surmountable
Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
Wembley? We all believe!
Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
Chicago 07? And love
What a different life
Had I not found this love with you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I hope you get sorted out Hells! Cheers for the wishes :)
  • Options
    GenGen Cardiff Posts: 130
    Thanks Helen..

Just think of all the members of 10c all poised at their pc's in the next hour and a half.. afraid to leave the chair "just in case.."

eek!
    PJ Virgin.. till the Astoria :)

Am I the only Welsh person here?
    Ydych i'n siarad Cymraeg?
  • Options
    xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 191
    I concur.

Good luck to everyone. Here's hoping the server doesnt crash!
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    yeah good luck to all of us! ;)
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    I hope you get sorted out Hells! Cheers for the wishes :)
    You too :o I'm sure we'll all be ok :o

I'm in a great mood anyway since securing Copenhagen tickets this morning but Wembley would just be a lovely one to add to my collection :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Good Luck everybody!!!

I've been on edge all day, what if I got the wrong time or something? I had to check the goods section during my business studies lesson to make sure they hadn't already gone on sale :o

See you in Copenhagen!!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    :D:D:D

hey, here's a little scenario i keep having in my head: everyone who buys 10c tix to wembley....first dibs on tix to a second, smaller, show added in the UK. :) ahhhhhhh a girl can dream........:p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348
    Good luck to you all!

I hope to see all of you in London :D

(I can't stop clicking on 'tickets'... help! ;) )
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options

hey, here's a little scenario i keep having in my head: everyone who buys 10c tix to wembley....first dibs on tix to a second, smaller, show added in the UK. :) ahhhhhhh a girl can dream........:p
    :D:D:D Lol, see this is when people start getting carried away with themselves :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    I have to live in London don't I?! :p

Hardest tickets to get a hold of! Good luck everybody!
  • Options
    :D:D:D Lol, see this is when people start getting carried away with themselves :D

cmon now, it's not THAT far-fetched.....:o i think many of us hope to see another show added in on the 19th. i think pj is waiting to see the response to wembley. last year, for the storytellers gig, anyone who bought tix to the east rutherford gig had a shot at getting tix. ultimately, i didn't....b/c it was such a small/exclusive thing...but seriously, this would be a GREAT way to reward fans.....and no stressing out over missing tix, we'd be a shoe-in! :p

anyhoo.........i LOVE to dream............:D
    so sure, just an idea.

hey justdunk...try the stress of being a NYer...EVERYone comes from all over for msg shows.....AND we get seats according to seniority, so yea, basically that means i sit waaaaayyyyyyyyyy back, contingent of actually getting said coveted tix. big american cities are ALWAYS stressful getting 10c tix. yikes....:p

and ahhhhhhhhhhh....5 more minutes!
    the waiting drove me mad!
    :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    God this is fucking nerve wracking :o . Here's hoping you all get tickets.
    Thanks a lot! Hubby's waiting for the sale to begin on the other notebook so I can post on mine... :)
    Nerve wrecking for me too though...
  • Options
    cmon now, it's not THAT far-fetched.....:o i think many of us hope to see another show added in on the 19th. i think pj is waiting to see the response to wembley. last year, for the storytellers gig, anyone who bought tix to the east rutherford gig had a shot at getting tix. ultimately, i didn't....b/c it was such a small/exclusive thing...but seriously, this would be a GREAT way to reward fans.....and no stressing out over missing tix, we'd be a shoe-in! :p

anyhoo.........i LOVE to dream............:D
    so sure, just an idea.

hey justdunk...try the stress of being a NYer...EVERYone comes from all over for msg shows.....AND we get seats according to seniority, so yea, basically that means i sit waaaaayyyyyyyyyy back, contingent of actually getting said coveted tix. big american cities are ALWAYS stressful getting 10c tix. yikes....:p

and ahhhhhhhhhhh....5 more minutes!
    the waiting drove me mad!
    :D
    and tis a great idea too m'dear :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    noa.whonoa.who Posts: 130
    Munich tix are up - good luck everyone!!
    Watch me make up my mind instead of my face
  • Options
    Off I Go.Off I Go. Posts: 204
    Crashed already!AhhhWhat to do???
    The waiting drove me mad!!!
  • Options

ok, now i REALLY hope for this. a simply e-mail from 10c to all purchasers of wembley 10c tix...and then we simply sign on at our leaisure before a certain date, and say yes, we want tix. if any are left after that...then open to the general public. man, wouldn't that be BRILLIANT?! :D

*keeps dreaming of second UK date......and easy/painless presale*
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...