Options

My LA1 Ticket for your LA2 Ticket

WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello,

I have one or two tickets for Los Angeles 1 to trade for
One or two tickets for LA2.

PM me if interested.

Nate
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump.
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
    I can buy you a ticket for the LA 1 ? I got only one ticket for LA 2, the other ticket is for a friend of mine
  • Options
    I can buy you a ticket for the LA 1 ? I got only one ticket for LA 2, the other ticket is for a friend of mine

If I can't make a trade I'll sell it to you if you want it.

Nate
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
    Hi again

If you want I can buy you the 3 tickets
  • Options
    Hi again

If you want I can buy you the 3 tickets

I don't have three.
  • Options
    I'd be interested in buying your LA ticket. I have plans to see the Santa Barbara and both LA shows, but I got completely shut out of the ticket process. Any 10 clubbers who have just one extra they'd need to sell to any of these 3 shows, I would really really appreciate it. PM me or write at BKarle at mac dot com.

Thanks,
    Peace to all Jammers-
    ~Brennan
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    I need tickets to LA2. I have tickets for LA1, SD and SB.

I don't want to trade any of them but might if I could get a good seat to LA2.

I'm not looking to sell as I would go to all these shows, it's just that LA2 is more important for me at this time because my friend will be at that show and that show only.

I'll start a new thread in a few days. Just wanted to put out some feelers if someone had a spare LA2 for a potential trade for any of the other three shows in the area.

Thanks,

Dan
    1995 San diego, 1998 Mansfield, 2000 Camden, 2003 Mansfield x3,
    2004 Boston x2, 2006 Honolulu, Albany, Hartford, Boston x2
    2008 Hartford, Mansfield x2, LA (EV solo) x2, Boston (EV solo) x1,
    2009 Philly x3, 2010 Hartford, Boston, NYC x2, 2011 East Troy x2