*** DENVER ,CO - 2022 SETLIST THREAD ***

1234568»

Comments

• SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,076
    No Blood at Denver
  • digdougreiddigdougreid Sedalia VA Posts: 10
    Thanks, I see that now - got mixed up on those when posting. 
    98 Greenville | 00 Charlotte | 00 Greensboro | 00 Atlanta | 00 Tampa | 03 Raleigh | 03 Charlotte | 03 Atlanta | 18 Wrigley #2 | 22 Denver
  • I'm too lazy to look it up, but I had a good deal of overlap with Phoenix 13 and Missoula 18. I noticed it during the Missoula show too. I think even with varied and unique sets, it is impossible to always be completely varied and unique. So it is going to happen if you go to a handful of shows.

Also, they played Present Tenses seven times on this tour. I heard it in Nashville and Denver. Not sure he said that about that song, but he might have. That is a good, but not unique song by any means. 
  • Also, they played Present Tenses seven times on this tour. I heard it in Nashville and Denver. Not sure he said that about that song, but he might have. That is a good, but not unique song by any means. 
    Hell, RVM has more of a claim to be rarely played this tour than Present Tense.
  • They should Apollo-gize for not playing RVM at the Sirius show.

I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Also, they played Present Tenses seven times on this tour. I heard it in Nashville and Denver. Not sure he said that about that song, but he might have. That is a good, but not unique song by any means. 
    Hell, RVM has more of a claim to be rarely played this tour than Present Tense.
    Definitely. It almost made the Denver show for me alone (then there was Chloe Dancer). And the typo in Present Tense has me cringing!