Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited September 2022
    Passed on smashing pumpkins and then had to preorder Tom Petty Live at the Fillmore 

my attempt at not buying something this week failed miserably 
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Passed on smashing pumpkins and then had to preorder Tom Petty Live at the Fillmore 

I went with the 6LP version, you as well?
  • MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited September 2022
    MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP
    Lol, yea that Uber stuff is crazy.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,648

happy to oblige.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP
    So I have been waiting for a Fillmore show forever.  While a complete show would be best,  this looks pretty damn good.  

For years,  my favorite boot has been my Feb 2 97 radio broadcast from this run.  It's so great,  it's unspeakable.  If anyone wants the FLAC of it,  ping me and I'll give you a link to my drive.  

I'm probably going to wait to order until it's on Amazon.  It will be cheaper and come faster.  And yeah, the Uber package is silly.  Just trinkets.  Deluxe seems the way to go. 
    edited September 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP
    So I have been waiting for a Fillmore show forever.  While a complete show would be best,  this looks pretty damn good.  

For years,  my favorite boot has been my Feb 2 97 radio broadcast from this run.  It's so great,  it's unspeakable.  If anyone wants the FLAC of it,  ping me and I'll give you a link to my drive.  

I'm probably going to wait to order until it's on Amazon.  It will be cheaper and come faster.  And yeah, the Uber package is silly.  Just trinkets.  Deluxe seems the way to go. 

I haven’t looked too deep into it but 6 shows of the run professionally recorded, we must be getting most if not all of the individual songs played I would think, just the “best version” or something. Certainly that’s got to be about all the covers in 6 shows 

it’s probably as close to a “full concert “ we will get. They seem to like compilation albums.

live anthology is my only live album, which is outstanding 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP

I haven’t looked too deep into it but 6 shows of the run professionally recorded, we must be getting most if not all of the individual songs played I would think, just the “best version” or something. Certainly that’s got to be about all the covers in 6 shows 

it’s probably as close to a “full concert “ we will get. They seem to like compilation albums.

live anthology is my only live album, which is outstanding 
    So if you read the liner notes on Anthology they talked about having almost every concert recorded, that's a lot of concerts.  They have the ability to release a whole concert if they wanted to.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    Just arrived today!
    Satchel - Heartache & Honey
    Marcus Mumford - Self Titled

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited September 2022
    Anyone done a comparison of the AIC Dirt RE to the MoV pressing? If it’s better I’ll grab a copy. 
  • Anyone done a comparison of the AIC Dirt RE to the MoV pressing? If it’s better I’ll grab a copy. 
    https://www.discogs.com/release/24607481-Alice-In-Chains-Dirt
    In the reviews there is a few comparisons.
    edited September 2022
    Anyone done a comparison of the AIC Dirt RE to the MoV pressing? If it’s better I’ll grab a copy. 
    Aren’t there 3 different pressings of the reissue? There are 2 for sure (plants not just Color) 

point being I’d be careful if someone says “it sounds better” as it may not be true across the board. Some of them may  though
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    mfc2006 said:
    Just arrived today!

Interesting etchings in the vinyl!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Anyone done a comparison of the AIC Dirt RE to the MoV pressing? If it’s better I’ll grab a copy. 
    Aren’t there 3 different pressings of the reissue? There are 2 for sure (plants not just Color) 

point being I’d be careful if someone says “it sounds better” as it may not be true across the board. Some of them may  though
    It looks like the Walmart version was pressed at MRP.  I ordered that one.  We’ll see how it sounds.
    edited September 2022
    garland09 said:

It looks like the Walmart version was pressed at MRP.  I ordered that one.  We’ll see how it sounds.

I have the United in black. sounds good to these ears. Ordered through the AIC website.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,139
    MedozK said:

I did! Can’t wait to hear these properly mixed & mastered! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Bought the film score to A Nightmare on Elm Street part 5 off some greek seller on Discogs.

Happy to go get the package from the postoffice today. My whole day has a rose colored shimmer from how happy I was.

Found out he had sent the album with songs from the film. I DONT NEED A SECOND COPY TO LISTEN TO BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE SLAUGHTER BY BRUCE DICKINSON

--- SUNDAY DSTROYED ---
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Bought the film score to A Nightmare on Elm Street part 5 off some greek seller on Discogs.

Happy to go get the package from the postoffice today. My whole day has a rose colored shimmer from how happy I was.

Found out he had sent the album with songs from the film. I DONT NEED A SECOND COPY TO LISTEN TO BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE SLAUGHTER BY BRUCE DICKINSON

--- SUNDAY DSTROYED ---

how was it listed specifically?

• mickeyrat said:
    Bought the film score to A Nightmare on Elm Street part 5 off some greek seller on Discogs.

--- SUNDAY DSTROYED ---

It was listed under the film score. Not the "songs from the film" album.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    mickeyrat said:

--- SUNDAY DSTROYED ---

It was listed under the film score. Not the "songs from the film" album.
    ooooh. bad move for a seller. curious how many sales, ratings and listings he has.

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,645

New Mars Volta. Fantastic pressing. 
  • mfc2006 said:
    Just arrived today!

Made in Ballard?  As in Seattle Ballard area?
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,742
    Plaid room having a 15% off sale. Trying to resist. Add to cart. Empty cart. Repeat.
  • Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Product Image
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    mfc2006 said:
    Just arrived today!

Yup. Regan Hagar has them for sale on Discogs. The LP sounds great.

brianlux said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Just arrived today!

Not etchings, those are our lights above our kitchen island.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,742
    Loujoe said:
    Plaid room having a 15% off sale. Trying to resist. Add to cart. Empty cart. Repeat.

buy
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,887
    Just ordered The Who Live at Leeds 3 LP set (half speed master) and Radiohead Kid A Mnesia 3 LP set too. Looking forward to getting a hold of these and giving them a spin! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Just arrived today!

Yup. Regan Hagar has them for sale on Discogs. The LP sounds great.

brianlux said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Just arrived today!

Not etchings, those are our lights above our kitchen island.

That make better sense, lol!  I'm guessing though that since they can make picture discs, they could also make opaque vinyl (singular, lol) LPs with inner etchings like what those look like.  You could start a trend with those photos.  :smile:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.