AXS UK - o2 Arena

Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
edited September 2022 in All Encompassing Trip
Can someone help me out here. My kid wants to go to a show at the o2 arena. Tickets seem to be only sold through AXS. No matter what I do or try, the site keeps coming up with errors with my credit card and address. Says my billing address must match the shipping address, which is odd since they are e-tickets. I've missed out on presales, general sales and resales due to this issue. Having tickets in my cart and not being able to complete the transaction, loosing the tickets and then being blocked  I've contacted AXS but they told me stuff that I'm already doing. Even suggested a UK VPN which I tried, and strangely enough the site including Ticketmaster blocked me since they thought I was a Bot. My cards are not blocked. 

Its the same on a PC and the App

Any suggestions on what I can do here?

Thanks.
Kearnsy
Post edited by Kearn5y on

Comments

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    You're in Ireland trying to purchase for the 02 London?

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    eddiec said:
    You're in Ireland trying to purchase for the 02 London?

Yes. 
    Kearnsy
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    edited September 2022
    The AXS website is giving me issues but I'm at work and this computer is heavily firewalled.
    But when I went directly to ticketmaster.co.uk I was able to purchase tickets for the O2. Maybe drop the VPN and try TM UK directly.
    Unfortunately TM UK seem to be selling only the rip-off platinum tickets. Main tickets are being sold through AXS. I had been in contact with them twice. Shows are sold out and relying on resale so have to keep checking the site but shuts me out after refreshing a number of times. Really frustrating. 
    Kearnsy
    eddiec said:
    The AXS website is giving me issues but I'm at work and this computer is heavily firewalled.
    But when I went directly to ticketmaster.co.uk I was able to purchase tickets for the O2. Maybe drop the VPN and try TM UK directly.
    Finally managed to get 2 tickets (4 needed). Switched from chrome to Mircrosoft Edge and it worked. My kid will be delighted.
    Kearnsy