Options

Tickets refund

How can I get my Prague tickets refund? It seems it’s been cancelled on my account and no one is willing to tell me what to do now. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,439
    kaja9 said:
    How can I get my Prague tickets refund? It seems it’s been cancelled on my account and no one is willing to tell me what to do now. 
    If it was 10c tickets you should’ve gotten an email with instructions right after the cancellation 
  • Options
    I did. But I requested refund in usd cos I have a card I use to pay and turned out usd is only for American citizens basically I asked to expire my form so I could start over again and to form was cancelled and that’s it. I can start over again and club is not responding me for almost two months now…
  • Options
    I’m in the same position for my Amsterdam tickets. They should be ashamed of how they are treating us. To not reply to customers asking for the refunds they are owed is disgusting 
  • Options
    Hi,
    I have the same issue and post it here on forum, but in another topic - there are too many problems with receiving money back, and they should be ashamed not to respond to emails with such problems - it should be easier to receive our money back, especially for cancelled shows, which is not our fault.
  • Options
    same here. Just sent another mail. I never received a form from Wise. Terrible service. And there will come the day when they want us to pay for new shows.....what a joke