Options

*** CADMEN,NJ 2022 SETLIST THREAD ***

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,783
    Nice work Mr. Vedder on that setlist. Dang!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,762
    Loujoe said:
    Nice work Mr. Vedder on that setlist. Dang!
    Fantastic work! But I don't think he has the fortitude to make the STL set list better than this one.  ;)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    One thing Camden won’t have is Chad Smith joining for RITFW, and I throughly enjoyed that. (trying to make myself feel better)
    I thought Chad sold his Montauk home? Are they still in NY out on the south fork or in the city?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,906
    I enjoyed Purple Rain at MSG, but either Leash or Breath would have topped it. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    bootleg said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Awesome show. Awesome energy.  Left after breathe to beat the traffic.   Plus my legs were shot.  
    How do you leave what will probably be the best show of the tour to beat traffic?  I’d sit in 5 hours of traffic to get that show.

Whoever said cherry hill/patco was the way to go is far more than alright, thanks!

Train was 5 mins to Camden, ten to Philly. Easy in, easy out.
  • Options
    Last night was amazing. I thought the setlist was incredible. I don't like comparing shows, since they all are unique, but it was an awesome night.

Few pics from the rail. Some amazing people. Yall know who you are. See you in Nash-Vegas!!!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,873
    @lmckenney24 I hope I was one of those amazing people.  ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    You know it buddy! Happy 60th
  • Options
    Best show of 2022 and it’s not close.  What a night.

My only complaint is how packed the pit was.  You literally couldn’t have gotten one more person in.  Some people started to get stuck against the rail in the BACK of the pit, first time I’ve seen this.

It was a little awkward when members of the fairer gender pushed thru, especially for those of us with daughters born before 2006 :(
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    You know it buddy! Happy 60th
    Show, not birthday lol
  • Options
    PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 417
    MSG was legendary for atmosphere, crowd and the best versions of Comeback/Present Tense I've seen.

Last night was a legendary set list for the fanclub... Wash/Oceans/Hard To Imagine/Untitled/MFC/Not For You/SOLAT into Breath/Leash...

If ANY show has 2-3 of the songs mentioned, it's a great set but to have ALL is something epic...

If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H
  • Options
    Back to back killer shows. For people there, honestly do you think it’s possible Eddie thinks Dr. J (not Bill Russell) died.
    I don’t think so, he’s told that story at other Philly shows before (also before Given to Fly)
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,618
    bootleg said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Awesome show. Awesome energy.  Left after breathe to beat the traffic.   Plus my legs were shot.  
    How do you leave what will probably be the best show of the tour to beat traffic?  I’d sit in 5 hours of traffic to get that show.

Whoever said cherry hill/patco was the way to go is far more than alright, thanks!

Yeah train is easy, although we ubered in and trained back.  Waiting for the Uber in CH at 1245 was lame but otherwise all good.

Last night was amazing. I thought the setlist was incredible. I don't like comparing shows, since they all are unique, but it was an awesome night.

Few pics from the rail. Some amazing people. Yall know who you are. See you in Nash-Vegas!!!
    Saw you on the screen a bunch. Looked like you were having fun!  

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,420
    bootleg said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I was on here pushing PATCO and it worked really well for me too! The ferry is a madhouse and driving is apocalyptic.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,314
    Best show of 2022 and it’s not close.  What a night.

My only complaint is how packed the pit was.  You literally couldn’t have gotten one more person in.  Some people started to get stuck against the rail in the BACK of the pit, first time I’ve seen this.
    I was just lucky, I guess. Rolled up to about fifth row center at 8:30 and was surprised at all the gaps of space around there throughout the show.

Two guys actually held primo spots for their friends there until like 9pm. Had never seen that work before.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,175
    One thing Camden won’t have is Chad Smith joining for RITFW, and I throughly enjoyed that. (trying to make myself feel better)
    I thought Chad sold his Montauk home? Are they still in NY out on the south fork or in the city?
    I think he bought in the city. 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,861

Some photos from last night for your viewing pleasure. 
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,420
    Magnificent pix.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Never thought we'd get a Peart mention at a PJ show. RIP man
    That was pretty awesome. 
  • Options
    I haven’t read all the posts so apologies if this has already been stated but Breath was played at the request of the winner of the VIP experience contest (all in challenge or something like that) that was auctioned/raffled during COVID.  Ed said PJ’s participation in that raised $1M. 

This show and MSG were both great.  I still liked the Hamilton setlist the best but hey that’s just me.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,861
    I haven’t read all the posts so apologies if this has already been stated but Breath was played at the request of the winner of the VIP experience contest (all in challenge or something like that) that was auctioned/raffled during COVID.  Ed said PJ’s participation in that raised $1M. 

This show and MSG were both great.  I still liked the Hamilton setlist the best but hey that’s just me.
    Yes. I remember that. He got to help with the setlist. Weren't they supposed to sing Happy Birthday to the winner as well as part of the prize package. I think i remember something like that.

• Options
    GlowGirl said:

Some photos from last night for your viewing pleasure. 
    More than great pics! I can never get this clarity, even from the rail. Congrats!
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    edited September 2022

We saw that guy and his son last night heading into the Nashville show! They were in GA. 
    Post edited by on2legs on
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore