Options

Donate St Louis tickets?

Hi,

We have two 10c tickets to St. Louis on Sunday, which is my wife and I's 25th anniversary! Unfortunately we found out about a month ago my wife has breast cancer. Last minute they were able eto pull up the surgery to Thursday and so we are not able to make it. Most importantly, the surgery was successful, now time for the next steps.

I reached out to 10c to see if we could donate our tickets but never heard back. Any other options out there? We are from Lincoln, NE so not local 😁

Thanks! 

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,841
    edited September 2022
    PG86684 said:
    Hi,

We have two 10c tickets to St. Louis on Sunday, which is my wife and I's 25th anniversary! Unfortunately we found out about a month ago my wife has breast cancer. Last minute they were able eto pull up the surgery to Thursday and so we are not able to make it. Most importantly, the surgery was successful, now time for the next steps.

I reached out to 10c to see if we could donate our tickets but never heard back. Any other options out there? We are from Lincoln, NE so not local 😁

Thanks! 

Wishing your wife all of the best with her full recovery.

You should have your tickets on your TM account and you should have the sell option available to you. There is no willcall for these shows as there has been in the past for 10C tickets. You will be selling to anyone that is fast enough to purchase them when they become live on the TM STL page.  
  • Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    If you’re not familiar with selling on TM, use a computer, not phone app to list them.  They ask for checking/routing or debit card.  For whatever reason, the TM app errors out when trying to set this up.  
  • Options
    PG86684PG86684 Lincoln Posts: 3
    Thank you both, I was hoping we could donate but I'm good selling them. Appreciate it. 
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,643
    Wishing a speedy recovery for your wife.
  • Options
    PG86684PG86684 Lincoln Posts: 3
    URthekey said:
    Wishing a speedy recovery for your wife.
    Thank you!