Options

Bourbon and Beyond VIP Sat

Bwenz717Bwenz717 Posts: 4
edited September 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
2 VIP for Sat Bourbon and Beyond. 600 for pair. I gotta send them out by Thursday noon, had to cancel due to family emergency. I’m not making it to Louisville to meet. 

Comments

• Options
    Where do you live? Driving from Chicago but leaving first thing Friday. Good luck!
  • Options
    Boston area. Was scheduled to fly out tomorrow. Family in Louisville that is already going that I am sending to if I can’t send direct to someone else, see if he can get rid of them. Thanks, safe travels to you!  
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 481
    Shoot I’m guessing I’m too late on these?  Id take them
  • Options
    Can I buy one of these? 
    Champagne breakfast for everyone!
  • Options
    hi all. Family just received from me so he told me he can meet up tonight or tomorrow in the St Mathews area or at the fest. He’ll be there around 2-3 tomorrow. Message me and I’ll share his number with you. Those who want both are taking precedent. If you want one we’ll see how convenient it would be for him to do 2 meetups. He’s doing me a huge favor getting rid of these for me, want to make it easy. Price $600 for 2. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Brian, sent you a PM for a split with the other person who had PM'd.  Totally understand the goal to sell the pair, but the option is there.  I put my phone # in the PM.
    Thanks!
    Drew

• Options
    Sold. Good luck with getting tix and enjoy