Options

Two Tix Lexus Lounge Nashville

JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 307
I’ve got two tickets to the Lexus Lounge tonight. Separate room for food and drinks, alcohol included. Bought these a while back before I decided to bring my 13 year old with me.Just don’t think he will get the bang for the buck. I’ll eat the TM fees. $150 each-I can actually transfer these straight thru TM. Send me a message if interested. Says it’s best for lower level and floor seats due to its location. 

Comments

• Options
    Some additional info from the email I got yesterday:

We look forward to hosting you in Lexus Lounge for Pearl Jam: North American Tour 2022 at Bridgestone Arena on Friday, September 16. All Lexus Lounge guests will be provided with an all-inclusive premium buffet, unlimited soft drinks, beer, wine and select spirits from the time doors open until closing.

EXCLUSIVE ENTRANCE

Lexus Lounge guests have the opportunity to access an exclusive entrance to Bridgestone Arena to expedite entry during periods of increased volume at other entry points. The entrance is located on 5th Avenue next to the Predators Team Store (the clear glass doors). When you arrive, please present your event tickets and if applicable, present your Lexus Lounge access pass for admittance into this entrance. This exclusive Express Lane entrance will be available from doors until the show starts. All guests can continue to use any alternative entrances to Bridgestone Arena and will need to do so after this entrance closes at the start of the show. The Express Lane is a no bags entry point.

• Options
    I don’t think you can transfer these.   I tried to cause I have them also and can’t go last minute, but when I tried to transfer it wouldn’t let my friend accept.   I think it’s treated as an add on to your ticket, not separate.  Hope I’m wrong. 

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    There is a transfer button lit up, just need name and email address.
  • Options
    Yeah. I know. I hit the transfer button and put in the name and email.   Got reply from TM that the tickets were on the way.  But my buddy wasn’t able to accept them.   Hope it works for you! 

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    Yeah, worse comes to worse I would meet someone and transfer via phones. Just want these put to good use. I’ll still use them regardless!
  • Options
    Pm’ed
    2006 Cincinnati
    2014 Cincinnati Memphis
    2016 Tampa Jacksonville Greenville Lexington Chicago N1 Chicago N2